Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » He's still at it. (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: He's still at it.
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember seeing that painting when I was about 9. Gave me nightmares. . .

------------------
Phasers

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought it was Uranus that fathered Zeus. Whatever, anyway Zeus wasn't eaten because his mother replaced him with a bunch of rocks kitted out like a baby

You don't love me anymore! You like the stone baby better! Everything was fine until you came along! *gets cold chisel*

so that he wouldn't get eaten. He then overthrew his father (Kronos/Uranus) and the rest of the Titans and took over Mt. Olympus wherehe smote yo' ass bigtime.

------------------
At that point, McDonald fired his gun three times in the air to emphasize his point. The crowd, estimated at 350,000, loudly cheered the new candidate.

"Let me make this clear: I am the law! I am your ruler! And you will have fries with that, motherf*cker!"

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is this guy smoking, and where can I get some?

------------------
"Intelligence People. You guys are unbelievable. You dump a mess like this (that you created) on my lap, and then you come to me whining "Where is our funding"? Well I'll tell you where your funding is. Can you say Health-Care"
- The President of the United States of America, The Long Kiss Goodnight

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was Chronus, the father of Zeus.

No human has a right to believe wrong.

Does that mean we get to hunt this guy down and shoot him?

Just curious, of course. He brings far too much joy to the world to actually consider such a thing.

------------------
"How do you define fool?"
"I don't attempt it. I wait for demonstrations. They inevitably surpass my imagination."
- CJ Cherryh, Invader

The Talented Mr. Gurgeh
Member # 318

- posted      Profile for The Talented Mr. Gurgeh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm surprised so much shit can come out of one mind.

Oh Gene Ray yu hav seen troo teh lyes yu = teh won cree ater uv nollej tyme cub = jeenyus in carn ate
awl edyukaters ar badness
------------------
"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen"
Samuel Adams

[This message has been edited by Gurgeh (edited May 18, 2001).]

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The scary part is that some of it starts out in a logical manner, i.e. the four times and the 'four days' in one rotation... That sorta makes sense. But from there it just goes downhill. *L*

------------------
"Babies are squirmy, ugly, dirty, smelly, and noisy. They'd offend all five of my senses if I had any reason to lick one..."
-- TSN, 2001.01.11 23:27, PhoenixChat

Epoch
Geology Rocks
Member # 136

- posted      Profile for Epoch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The guy is straight out nuts.

------------------
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the weaponry to make the difference.

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Related links...
http://www.bigt83.com/styx/016.html

and
http://www.fatassnetwork.com/timesquare/

------------------
The government that seems the most unwise, oft goodness to the people best supplies. That which is meddling, touching everything, will work but ill, and disappointment bring. - The Tao Te Ching

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

You maybe academically retarded.

Maybe I am, maybe I ain't, then agan, I just may be.

------------------
yes, I'm very dutrnk at the moment, and i'm doing my type to best so shut up! JK

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I'm with free speech and all that, but man, can't these people find more productive ways with it rather then twisting it's true virtue and create sick ass website like that?"

*shrug* If it's what they like, no-one's forcing you to look at it. You'd be surprised, but some people actually find that stuff interesting. My ex-girlfriend says it's one of her favorite sites. Then again, she also plans to be a forensic pathologist, so what do you expect?

Personally, I find it fascinating that they actually manage to find that much stuff like that. Not to mention that I was able to use the site to finally (mostly) desensitize myself to it. Which is good, because I used to get really bothered by that stuff, and it made for rather unpleasant experiences if I was ever exposed to it.

But, really, if people like it, who are you to say it's "sick-ass"? I mean, it's not like they go out and kill people just to get pictures. A lot of people would say we're all pretty messed-up for spending time at a Trek message board. It just all depends upon your definition of "sick".

That said, no, I don't think the people at rotten.com are normal. But, then, I don't think being a Trekkie is normal. But I still am one. Everyone's entitled to their own abnormalities, whether you like them, or not.

Now, could someone please tell me why I went into such a rant over this? *L*

------------------
"Adults Do Not Teach By Examples, But By Word Scams That Brainwash And Indoctrinate Their Children's Malleable Minds, Destroying Youth. Rote Education Corrupts Childhood, Forcing Children To Become Adults."
-Gene Ray

BlueElectron
Member # 281

- posted      Profile for BlueElectron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I propose a demacratic vote on all people who visited the site to determine if it contain "disgusting" or "sick" contains.

In this demacratic process, if more then 65% of voters turn out to agree with me that the site does indeed contain "sick" or "disgusting" contains, then we can assume that the site is morally disgusting by the opinion of the public.

I, for one, vote that the site is sick and disgusting.

------------------
What is the difference between a terriorist and your girlfriend?
- With terrorist, there is a chance of negotiation.

MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ummmm right........ What's on rotten.com? I'm to scared to check it out myself being the wuss I am. Can anyone sum it up for me?

------------------
"We have to get drunk immediately."----Gattaca

IP: Logged
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aww... :-)
MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
please. I'm just a scared little boy.

------------------
"We have to get drunk immediately."----Gattaca

IP: Logged
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was a sincere aww. I understand, there are places I wish I hadn't visited on the net.

------------------
"Babies haven't any hair;
old men's heads are just as bare;
between the cradle and the grave
lies a haircut and a shave."

Samuel Hoffenstein

[This message has been edited by Nimrod (edited May 18, 2001).]

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps