Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » He's still at it. (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: He's still at it.
MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell me about it. Is rotten.com some kind of satanic type website? As I said, I'm scared to check it out.

------------------
"We have to get drunk immediately."----Gattaca

IP: Logged
BlueElectron
Member # 281

- posted      Profile for BlueElectron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MIB, I wouldn't check it out if I were you, the last picture literary send me hurling in the washroom for at least five minutes.

Basically, it's a website of pictures rangeing from people eating babies, soldier with their brain blown out, people getting cut open in accident, etc.

BTW, from the reaction of people in this post, I'm sensing a generally negative feeling about the site, so I am right when I said the site is sick!

------------------
What is the difference between a terriorist and your girlfriend?
- With terrorist, there is a chance of negotiation.

[This message has been edited by BlueElectron (edited May 18, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by BlueElectron (edited May 19, 2001).]

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Much of its content turns out to be clever (and sometimes not so clever) photomanipulations.

------------------
OH NO< THE OLD MAN WALKS HIS GREEN DOG THAT SHOTS PINBALLS!~!!!
--
Jeff K
Read three (three!) chapters of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet" and nothing at all will happen.

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Riiight... and while we're at it, let's ban books that a 65% of people find objectionable? I mean, people in the 1920s made the right decision by banning To Kill A Mockingbird and Catcher in the Rye and anything by Miller...

------------------
"And as it is, it is cheaper than drinking."
-DT on arguing with Omega, April 30

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BlueElectron: Of course the majority of people will find it "sick and disgusting". That's the point of the site: to show stuff that the people who run it like, but no-one else will show...

------------------
"Adults Do Not Teach By Examples, But By Word Scams That Brainwash And Indoctrinate Their Children's Malleable Minds, Destroying Youth. Rote Education Corrupts Childhood, Forcing Children To Become Adults."
-Gene Ray

MIB
Ex-Member

Thanks for warning me BlueElectron. I think I'll skip rotten.com and continue watching South Park.....OH my god! You killed Kenny!!! ahhhhh. Here's a question for you.

How many many South Park episodes are there with Kenny NOT getting killed???

Also, check out stickdeath.com Have you ever wanted to get rid of those annoying stick figures? Here's your chance. Rated-R for violent content....and lots of it.

------------------

[This message has been edited by MIB (edited May 19, 2001).]

Teelie
Member # 280

- posted      Profile for Teelie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmm the name 'Crimson Duck' makes me think Red Quacker, a connection or coincedence maybe?

------------------

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Complete and total coincedence of course. Just a random convergence of the forces of the universe, due to an exception in the laws of probability.

Or such.

------------------
"Cry havoc and let's slip the dogs of Evil"

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MIB -- I don't think there have been any. Or maybe one, but it was a two-parter and Kenny died in the 2nd half. Or something. Or maybe he died in both halves. I just don't know ...

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 8.32 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux (with seven eps posted)
"Oh, yes, screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!"
-Omega 11:48am, Jan. 19th, 2001
Card-Carrying Member of the Flare APAO
"I think this reason why girls don't do well on multiple choice tests goes all the way back to the Bible, all the way back to Genesis, Adam and Eve. God said, 'All right, Eve, multiple choice or multiple orgasms, what's it going to be?' We all know what was chosen" - Rush Limbaugh, Feb. 23, 1994.

MIB
Ex-Member

As far as I know, there has only been 4 episodes where Kenny did NOT die. There was another episode where Kenny might not have died, but they didn't make it very clear weather or not Kenny did die.

------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps