Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Like me new sig? (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Like me new sig?
MC Infinity
Member # 531

- posted      Profile for MC Infinity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look for the littel martian, that's how you'll know if we're in the stonecutters or not

--------------------
Me- Hi Jen! What's up!
Jen- You again??!?! Listen kid, I'm not interested in you. Stop bothering me, I'm a lot older than you and I have a boyfriend. How did you find my ICQ number anyways?
Me- Oh, so just cuz you're a movie star now, and you're new album made millions, you think you're too good for me?
Jen- Yes!!! Get it thorough your head! I am a person, I am not Jennifer Lopez the hottest woman on earth that everyone wants to sleep with, I'm a person, leave me alone!!!
Me- Fine! Be that way!
Me- Jen.... Where'd you go.... I love you... please come back.... please....

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I wasn't going to stand outside in the pissing rain, waiting for CC to come along with his virtual scissors and cut the tape. I'd have gotten cold.

March 1999 eh? Are all the first 100 or so numbers all in March 1999? And are they all on the same date? And who the hell are they, anyway?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, well I only missed out by a bloody month!! and I'm fucked back with the rest of the plebs!

I suppose there's more to be worried about in this day ad age, however. Nation pits itself against nation, creed against creed, and all that.... *sigh*

--------------------
I have a dream that this nation will lay down that boogie and play that funky music till we die. So let freedom ring from the Hollywood sign in Tinseltown. Let freedom ring from the Sears Tower in the Windy City. Let freedom ring from Lady Liberty, that fine piece of ass up in Gotham. Let freedom ring from the neon desert of Sin City. Let freedom ring from the French Quarter in the Big Easy. When we let freedom ring from every ghetto and every slum, every 'burb and every 'hood, we will be able to speed up that day when all children of the atom, mutants and non-mutants, the old school and the new wave, SuperFriends and the Power Puff Girls, will join hands and sing in the words of that James Brown classic: "He ain't no drag--Papa's got a brand new bag! Ungh! Good God!"
-- Tatsuya Ishida, President, CEO and Revolutionary.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, Liam, if you REALLY want to know who the first 100 members are, all you need to do is load a profile and edit the last sequence of numbers in the browser's address bar to the member number.

For example, I'm member 29. To check me out, change the last number sequence to 00000029.

Of course, anyone who sits at his/her computer and does this for all the members will get this reaction out of me:

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, using my powers of conclusion and some detective work, the latest addition to our cause is J, nr 608. 2 posts already, way to go! Free turnip.

Grand old man is Adam Bauer, nr 3 in the line, with 9 posts. No turnip for you, little lurker!

I don't have the energy to find out who has the most posts, but I have a feeling that too will surface soon. :-)

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So what did you "old guys" do anyway you watched the clock and exactly the time Flare opened you signed on?

I wonder what number Crusader is...
(He's me, I'm him)

--------------------
Matrix
If you say so
If you want so
Then do so

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crusader is member 131.
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Forty-one people registered on 12.Mar.1999. Looks like these include the admins/mods, and the others are mostly people who posted a lot back then. So, basically, they're just the people who happened to show up the first day...
akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where are members #1 and #2? I just tried the above suggestion about changing numbers and they don't exist! How come?

--------------------
If you cant convince them, confuse them.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because I ate them.

I think this is the third time this question has been asked. I think Charles is about to have a hernia about people not reading his previous posts on this matter, so go read this before Charles wanders on in here and flips.

On the topic of who has the most posts, I am somewhat perturbed to learn that I have 3439 posts to my credit (and I've only been here since September) ...

[ June 02, 2001: Message edited by: Jeff Kardde ]

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps