Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » LOL. My brother just got $60 bucks in cash in exchange for playing a game! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: LOL. My brother just got $60 bucks in cash in exchange for playing a game!
MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know how many of you out there play Xenimus, but my bro just got payed 60 bucks to level up some guys charactor to level 15. LOL. I wish I could get payed that much for playing a game.

[ July 21, 2001: Message edited by: MIB ]

IP: Logged
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For some reason, I imagine that Japanese newspapers are full of these.

Wanted: Expert player to train poofy Pikachu into a fighting Riachu. Must learn Thunderbolt. Teaching ability a bonus, but not necessary. Applicants must supply their own Game Boys and batteries.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of this stuff is big business. For example, people sell Everquest stuff on Ebay. Some people just don't want to spend the time to work up the character.

--------------------
Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war.
~ohn Adams

Once again the Bush Administration is worse than I had imagined, even though I thought I had already taken account of the fact that the Bush administration is invariably worse than I can imagine.
~Brad DeLong

You're just babbling incoherently.
~C. Montgomery Burns

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL.

LOL.

LOL.

LOL. Could we PLEASE stop putting "LOL" in the title of every damn thread we make? LOL. Please? LOL.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jay the Obscure:
Some of this stuff is big business. For example, people sell Everquest stuff on Ebay. Some people just don't want to spend the time to work up the character.

Really? What kind of stuff?

quote:

LOL.

LOL.

LOL.

LOL. Could we PLEASE stop putting "LOL" in the title of every damn thread we make? LOL. Please? LOL.

LOL!!!! Gee man. LOL. Don't be all uptight about it. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

IP: Logged
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, but please stop quoting entire huge passages of text. It's annoying, and it really serves no purpose, especially when we've just READ the entire fucking post you're quoting.

LOL

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah. Use LMAO next time
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No. Only post LMAO if your bottom actually leaves your body.

And having seen the average American internet user, I highly doubt that ROTFLMAO is ever true. Especially if the person it typing at the same time.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's with all the tension? Is it the bitter summer days?
Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go to Ebay.com and type in Everquest in the search field...whole big longs list of things will appear before your very eyes.

--------------------
~ohn Adams

Once again the Bush Administration is worse than I had imagined, even though I thought I had already taken account of the fact that the Bush administration is invariably worse than I can imagine.
~Brad DeLong

~C. Montgomery Burns

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

I'm tense because I've spent the last four months trying to update my web page, and after all that time, I've still failed to come up with a decent new name. Grrr.

--------------------

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

Why not just call it Fred?

--------------------
~ohn Adams

~Brad DeLong

~C. Montgomery Burns

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about this for a name:

Liam Kavanaugh's Sex Shoppe:
The Man, The Transformers, The Powerpuff Girls, and The Hot Monkey Sex

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

You bastards. I know have an overwhelming urge to call my site "Fred". Damn you to hell.

I'm also worried by the fact that Seiggy actually seems to have gone to my site. I'm embarassed and ashamed.

Also, while I'm working on the PPG stuff, I haven't gotten around to the hot monkey sex part. If any of you have pictures you'd care to donate, I'd be more than willing to put them up. And report you to the police.

--------------------

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps