Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » LOL. My brother just got $60 bucks in cash in exchange for playing a game! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: LOL. My brother just got $60 bucks in cash in exchange for playing a game!
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was that an offer of hot-monkey sex pics Seiggy?
I was thinking of maybe using Crazily Underrated Narrative Television as a name. But then there's a chance that no search engine would ever link to me ever again.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hang on Seiggy, how do you know my surname (mis-spelt though it was. There's no "U", silly)? You are displaying a level of intest in me only previously seen by Omega when his local church had SDI implemented.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Read the E-mail line on the bottom of your page.

Or maybe Sieggy is a reincarnation of Matlock!

[ July 26, 2001: Message edited by: Jay the Obscure ]

--------------------
Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war.
~ohn Adams

Once again the Bush Administration is worse than I had imagined, even though I thought I had already taken account of the fact that the Bush administration is invariably worse than I can imagine.
~Brad DeLong

You're just babbling incoherently.
~C. Montgomery Burns

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Damn you Jay! You've trapped me in your web of infernal logic!

Curses!

*waves fist*

--------------------

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jay pretty much hit the nail on the head. Your email address includes your last name. Of course, I've also been here for years so I would naturally begin to know your name as they get brought up in posts and such. And there is the matter that we talked once or twice over ICQ about two years ago.

So does this really mean that I have an stalker interest in you or am I just observant? Well, I'm not telling you.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's just scary you still remember chit'chattin' with him over ICQ a few years ago. You ARE a stalker.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

quote:
You ARE a stalker.

Smile when you say that.

And, actually, I have a very good memory for trivial things that will never ever likely impact my life in any meaningful way.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps