Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Nominations for Stud Muffin (Page 2)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Nominations for Stud Muffin
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are what you eat, baby...

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm beer, pizza, saltines, with some water thrown in, then.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You eat water Jeff?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

RAMA
Member # 380

- posted      Profile for RAMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.geocities.com/majestik4/hikinginalbu.html?992793771690

http://www.geocities.com/majestik4/latestnmpicsofme.html?990501839990

What about me?? I'll bite. *L*

RAMA

[ September 08, 2001: Message edited by: RAMA ]

--------------------
Ashes to ashes, funk to funky, we know Major Tom's a junky. Strung out in heaven's high, hitting an all-time low.

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pop quiz, beefcake. How many mirrors are there in thy house? ;-)

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh goody, it's 1997 at TrekWeb all over again.
The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

That's me from over a year ago.......I've seen better days.

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*claps hands* Yay!!! Pictures!!!!!

--------------------
"You are anal twattypoo who has ruined my good mood" PsyLiam to TSN May 01,2006.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praise be! It's LOAOA time again! Whoo-hoo!

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That picture w/ the fountain has to be one of the scariest things I've seen in recent memory...
The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geez, Rama. If I poke you with a needle, you might pop a muscle...

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why are you on the internet RAMA? Shouldn't you be out converting vans into big weapon platforms, rescuing girls, and saying "I aien't getting in no plane fool?"

I suddenly have a very, very worrying feeling that someone here has an extremely embarassing picture of me on their hard drive.

Hmm. Should we make a competition out of this? Everyone could send me a pic of them looking their sexiest. We'll have elimination rounds where the winner is deceided by vote. People can make funny captions. And the overall winner will get, I dunno, a pie?

[ September 08, 2001: Message edited by: PsyLiam ]

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come on, now, we all know Liz would win that one.

But then, she does seem awfully reticent about sharing pictures of her (relatively) new bikini, so maybe she wouldn't.

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Try actively not wanting to lust, Omega old boy. It works.

[ September 08, 2001: Message edited by: PsyLiam ]

--------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now, see, I go and beat Omega over the head with a contradiction, and you get mad at me, PsyLiam, but then you go and do it yourself. Tsk tsk tsk.

And now that that's out of the way, I'm ROTFLMA(OSTFUPLIOAE).

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps