Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Wow... the power of the net (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Wow... the power of the net
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When did he write it? AFTER the attack?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I forgot to add a (SARCASM) and (/SARCASM) to my last post..

i think thats the most popular email forward in the world right now.. and you get good luck for life if you send the prophecy to ten otherpeople

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course you do. Why, only an idiot would say that electron mail usage has nothing to do with luck.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do electrons send their mail in really really tiny envelopes?
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If only we all had sarcasm detectors...

Oh yeah THATS a good idea for an invention

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tim's nixpicking again.

CaptainMike: When you deal with Americans all the time, you learn how to get sarcasm into text.

I'd have said "and if you send it to ten other people, you'll get good luck for life. Obviously."

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, we got lie detectors. a sarcasm detector would be real nice!! but you could also just ask if someones being sarcastic....

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Do electrons send their mail in really really tiny envelopes?

There's a quantum mechanics joke in there somewhere.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$3,683,178.99

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"When you deal with Americans all the time, you learn how to get sarcasm into text."

Well, I'm glad you finally admit that we've taught you something...

OnToMars
Now on to the making of films!
Member # 621

- posted      Profile for OnToMars     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...and life slowly begins to return to normal...

[$4,532,468.96]

[ September 14, 2001: Message edited by: Stingray ]

--------------------
If God didn't want us to fly, he wouldn't have given us Bernoulli's Principle.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

$4,824,163.90

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

"Well, I'm glad you finally admit that we've taught you something..."

You've taught me how to be patient towards those less fortunate than myself.

--------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

$5,427,700.81

Wow!

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

$6,869,134.61

Looks like things slowed down a bit ...

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps