Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Peter Jennings Raises a Good Point... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Peter Jennings Raises a Good Point...
Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gee, of course not. What are a few thousand people's lives when we could have money?

A) The people are already dead.

B) You imply necessity of disparity. There is none. We can have a memorial and a building, so we'll do that. It's the logical thing to do.

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I doubt that the World Trade Center will be renamed, there are the remaining buildings still up out of the original 10. Although I highly doubt that a memorial park will be built, I do believe that two new twin towers will be erected and a new building 7 and Marriott World Trade Hotel to go with it. The best way to move on is to show that you can get past the event and rebuild. But, don't expect to see the new buildings for a while...it may take New York 10 years to reubuild the Lower Manhattan area.
Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suggest a new design, one more appropriate...

http://www.scripting.com/images/flippinTheWtc.jpg

--------------------
The Legend of Jeff Raven: As told by himself

KXZ
Member # 119

- posted      Profile for KXZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I suggest a new design, one more appropriate...

http://www.scripting.com/images/flippinTheWtc.jpg

Nice! It gives the "If you blow it up, we'll build it bigger" feel.

--------------------
"Most Trek chicks are fat ugly dogs who could burn the plating off a starship with their looks."
--The Ultimate Trekker, TrekBBS, December 26, 2001

The Vorlon
Member # 52

- posted      Profile for The Vorlon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By SeanR:

http://www.3dgladiators.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8793

--------------------
Sheridan: "Well, as answers go, short, to the point, utterly useless and totally consistant with what I've come to expect from a Vorlon..."
Kosh: "Good."
Sheridan: "I REALLY hate it when you do that..."
Kosh: "Good."

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps