Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » I am old and living with people (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I am old and living with people
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have moved into a new house! Which hasn't got a phone line. Which is why I haven't posted (you want me to sit in a library and read about all your problems when I could be sleeping? Madness!)

It's been fun. Four lads. All younger than me (that's what happens when you sod about for two years), but that's fine.

We've got all the cleaning arguments (mainly) sorted. Now we've just got a year of tea making, watching the Tweenies and Diagnosis Murder (and Neighbours. Ooh, that Darsy's evil), and going out. Oh, and going to lectures and stuff.

It was my birthday last Thursday! I was 22! Which seem s incredibly old (especially I am living with 19 and 20 year olds). I have no good birthdays left to look forward to. It's just a slide into old age. Still, 22 was good. I got some Powerpuff figurines, I'm Alan Partidge on video, a Rainbow pencil set, and, best of all, Dogs on TV: A viewfinder that shows dogs on (yes!) TV. Brilliant.

Since we had people at our house, I was in charge of music. Which was good, as I got to play Round Are Way, the Vic and Bob version of I'm A Believer, Parklife, Teenage Kicks, and Help! and no-one could complain! Ha ha ha!

We also had our patented cocktail, the Raging Homosexual, which consists of a bottle of Vodka, a bottle of cider, and ribena (or cheap blackcurrent substitute) poured into a bowl. From which we fill our glasses. Between that and the Vodka Ice-cream, fun occured. I apparently went to a club for 4 hours, but I can only remember that they played the Eurasur version of "A Little Respect". I have a general feeling it was good, although one of my mates was pissed on in the toilet. He got a free drink out of it though, so I think it was worth it.

So, there we have it. My life at the moment. I send this message out to friends and stalkers. Please love me.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
uhhhhhhh LOL. Ok. I love you!!!!
IP: Logged
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I was 22!

So you're 23 now?

Congrats. On the b-day and the move.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was 22 on my birthday. I still am. You silly man.

I also invented a drinking game! I have done 2 things on my "to do" list for life.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What are the others?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Walk on the moon.
Write a novel.
Live to see Omega having sex.
Live to tell people that I don't mean actually watching Omega have sex.
Eat a dinosaur.
Marry grown-up Blossom.
Get sucked into my TV in a strange twilight zone-type manner.
Meet Simon.
Invent underwear that doesn't climb up your arse.
Invent non-hangover producing drink.
Have women who don't look less attractive that the average goat strip naked the instand I walk in the room.
Marry Susan Kennedy from Neighbours.
Marry Judie from the Tweenies. (I am allowed to marry multiple women who aren't real).
Kill a dear with my jeep.
Other stuff that I think up as I go along.
Invent a new cocktail.
Invent a new drinking game.

I have done the last two things.

--------------------

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Live to see Omega having sex.

*smites Liam*

Live to tell people that I don't mean actually watching Omega have sex.

*looks down at Liam's lifeless body*

Whoops...

Invent non-hangover producing drink.

Like water, you mean?

Have women who don't look less attractive that the average goat strip naked the instand I walk in the room.

I think I'd start with one woman, then work my way up...

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

quote:
Like water, you mean?

No. It's clearly understood that when people say "drink", they are refering to beer or another alcholic beverage. That's why I don't get pulled over when a cop sees me drinking a bottle of water while driving.

As for smiting Liam, don't you ever read the Bible? Thou shalt not murder/kill, whatever.

[ September 27, 2001: Message edited by: Malnurtured Snay ]

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, civility police speaking. Be civil. My patience is so thin you could use it to do fun things on the quantum scale.
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grown-up Blossom? No way. Slightly-grown-up Six, now you're talking. 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
considering that Jenna von Oy is still playing a teenage girl on some WB or UPN show while in her 20s gives you some hope

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woohoo!

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Merry birthday, ProtoPsy! *pulls curtain* You may choose from my personal turnip collection! My advice, try the Teriyaki ones, they go with everything. Tell your friends!

Grown-up Carrie "Newt" Henn from "Aliens" should be fairly interesting too, considering she's a -76. Pity sha gave up acting.

[ September 28, 2001: Message edited by: G.K Nimrod ]

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Liam!!

Hanging around with younger people can be a good thing, at least you can keep up with the changes in slang terms.

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

"Grown-up Blossom? No way. Slightly-grown-up Six, now you're talking. 8)"

Now, I am ashamed to say that I have no idea who Six is. Jeri Ryan's younger sister? (Because! You See! Ahhh!)

I notice that you didn't question my alternative choices of Judie and Susan Kennedy.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps