Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » I'm a senior member (Page 2)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: I'm a senior member
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm...that color works not well at all. Change to 1D91C1, please. That's my final edit, Reege.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Done.
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sparkin'. Thanks, Bubba...

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm... I guess it would appear that I was spared this problem. On the one hand, I should be thankful that the administrators don't have to spend valuable time to fix my issue. On the other hand, I should be quite upset that the software doesn't like me enough to think me and screwing with my status line.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could I get my status line in blood red, please? I'd tell you what number I'd like, but I don't know where Shik and the others are finding the number/color chart ...

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I seem to have avoided this problem... obviously, because I'm "Vastly Superior."

[ October 14, 2001: Message edited by: First of Two ]

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or the software doesn't like you.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you want red, Jeff, it's simply HTML color code "FF0000." I could tell you the hard way to figure this out, but I'd undoubtedly be laughed at by the members here who are coding gods. Fabrux is still laughing at me for using Comics Sans as my homepage's main font.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

I want code "FF0000"!!!

In "FF0000: 'Avoided By Deer Since 1999'"

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's wrong with Comic Sans? It's a font the majority has and so when they load the page, it looks the way you want it to. You don't have to supply a font for anyone to download and then only use for your webpage. Comic Sans is a clean font and there are no problems with displaying it in any size or other appearance.

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Done.
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

It's a running joke, essentially. Fabrux doesn't think that Comic Sans is befitting a computer-junkie, but I think it fits perfectly for the overall theme of my homepage. I think that it's a cool and underappreciated font.

--------------------

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AHEM!
Hear ye, hear ye!
My new status line:
(If any "Edited by"'s appear, than I have been fooling around with the colors )

MAIN SCREEN TURN ON !!

That's colour #0000ff
And the two !'s are italic.

[ October 15, 2001: Message edited by: Harry ]

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, since my got erased please change it back to this with rainbow coloring:

I'm Just Queer As Folk

Thank You in advance

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With Photoshop you can pick a color and it gives you the RGB and HTML color numbers. Or with my HTML program, Homesite, it has a color thing where you put in the RGB and it gives you the HTML for it.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps