Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » I am holding CaptianMike's name hostage (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: I am holding CaptianMike's name hostage
CaptainMike
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
MIB here! LMAO Mike fere got tricked into handing over his name to me! lol

He must pay me 10 dollars if he wants it back. If he doesn't pay me with in an hour....I will....I will.....give it back anyways!!!

MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

[ December 10, 2001: Message edited by: CaptainMike ]

IP: Logged
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I reiterate myself. I miss Red Quacker.

I would also like to add that, I think it's against some rule to masquerade around as another user on this forum. And if it isn't, there's an idea for a new rule.

[ December 10, 2001: Message edited by: Siegfried ]

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Or perhaps we should have to request permission from an admin to change our names as well, since it seems that some people can't handle the responsibility (also considering that this is similar to the kind of shit that got a certain someone banned for two months!)

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

CaptainMike
Ex-Member

Ok Ok. I fold. This was getting old after the first 5 seconds of this anyways.
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yep. I sure do miss the good old fun days of The Red Quacker.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

MIB: CLASSIC
Ex-Member

Who the hell is The Red Quacker?!
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

You don't know? I thought you routinely go through the forum archives. You're losing touch, MIB. 'Tis a shame, really.

--------------------

akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Um, I am confused. (Doesn't take much) . How did MIB get a hold of CaptainMike's name thingy?

No smilies down here - not appropriate me thinks. If you disagree, send them to me on a postcard! D'oh! Smilies after all. YAY!

--------------------
If you cant convince them, confuse them.

Ex-Member

Here's a mindjob for you. What if I told you that I'M the Red Quacker?

[ December 10, 2001: Message edited by: MIB: CLASSIC ]

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

If that were true, MIB, then I would be willing to bet real money that you'd get your butt bounced out of here for good. I can't imagine Charles would like having someone he banned for good reason doing a runaround with him. You wanna mess with him again, MIB? Do you feel lucky, punk?

AKB: If you go to your profile (click the link) and then click on View/Update profile, you have the option of changing your publicly displayed name.

On an irrelevant sidenote, I just got to see the Olympic Flame jog by me.

--------------------

Ex-Member

Me going against Capps? In physical combat, I'd probably kick his ass. But on Flare, he is god. He is totally unbeatable. So, I guesss I won't try to mess with him again.
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm glad all this was settled in the time it took me to drive home from school

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Ex-Member

Yeah. I was just messing with you Mike. I kept your name for about half an hour then I switched my name back.
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

Hmm... You held CaptainMike hostage. That makes you a...

TERRORIST!

We shall need to order bombers to Georgia. We won't really miss that state anyway. We also need a catchy PR tag for this campaign. How about Operation Smurf on Crack? It's catchy.

And remember, folks. If you don't slap MIB, then the terrorists have won.

--------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Since we're bombing Georgia, can we go after Tennessee too?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps