Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » I am holding CaptianMike's name hostage (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: I am holding CaptianMike's name hostage
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Eh. On second thought, this post might be too abusive towards Omega. I retract it. But, we're still on for Operation Smurf on Crack. Buh-bye Ted Turner, CNN, and the Braves.

[ December 10, 2001: Message edited by: Siegfried ]

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

MIB with MIB mobile
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
OMG!! I welcome bombers to Georgia. Hell, while your at it ged rid the entire fucking South. Let me get back to Wisconsin first though.

*sniff* I want to go back up North so bad. In time......In time.

[ December 10, 2001: Message edited by: MIB with MIB mobile ]

IP: Logged
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, gee, MIB, if we're bombing Georgia because of you, it makes sense for you to stay in Georgia, doesn't it?

Have you ever stopped to considered that you're stuck in Georgia for a wrong you committed in a previous life? If that's so, you're in purgatory because of divine retribution.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

MIB with MIB mobile
Ex-Member

hmmmmm. Now WTF? What is the point of being punished if I don't even know why I'm being punished.
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

God works in mysterious ways.

--------------------

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah.. sometimes you wonder what he needs with a starship.

What a poseur

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just have one question...

What the fuck is this about?!

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
MIB doing MIB stuff. Is it really that hard to figure out ... ?

Well, it seems CaptainMike changed his name to "Captain Mike: The Deluxe Edition" or something, and MIB changed his name to "Captain Mike" and thought he was being real funny.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

The simple version? MIB was being a poseur. CaptainMike changed his publicly displayed name to TheRealCaptainMike. MIB then changed his publicly displayed name to CaptainMike and said he wouldn't relinquish the CaptainMike handle unless TheRealCaptainMike paid him ten dollars. Finally, MIB either got bored with the idea, gained common sense, or lost his sugar high, and he changed his publicly displayed name to MIB: Classic. TheRealCaptainMike then changed his publicly displayed name back to CaptainMike, and MIB: Classic then changed his publicly displayed name to MIB with MIB Mobile.

All of this started on page 2 of the C-C-C Capcom thread over in the Forum competitions area.

--------------------

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We used to do this hilarity on IRC! The HILARITY! IRC!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!

"Me going against Capps? In physical combat, I'd probably kick his ass."

Well, I have no idea what you look like, but the last few pictures of Capps have shown him continuing to become a sort of UBB Harry Knowles, but hairier. It terrifies the life out of me.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post 
Aaaah! MIB (with MIB Mobile), don't come here to Wisconsin! They'll follow you and torch me with you! Stay in Atlanta or wherever!
*calls national guard to lock borders*
*sighs after commander laughs for two straight minutes*

BTW, what is it with the word "poseur" now? Is it some new fad?

[ December 10, 2001: Message edited by: Veers ]

--------------------
Meh

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

Is this a good time yet to point out that MIB mispelled "CaptainMike" in the thread title? Does anyone remember if he also mispelled it as his publicly displayed name? That would be incredibly funny: MIB kidnaps the wrong publicly displayed name!

--------------------

MIB with MIB mobile
Ex-Member

You can't stop me from returning to Wisconsin, Veers. I'll just swim in from Lake Michigan.

I hate Georgia. I must break free. In time. In time.

As for me mispelling CaptainMike; I know I missed spelled it. It's just that Mike spelled it that way all the time and I didn't want to hijack the proper apelling of CaptainMike when Mike uses the mispelled version of the same name.

[ December 11, 2001: Message edited by: MIB with MIB mobile ]

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So..yeah. I'm thinking a proof-of-age deal is looking better & better around here.

On a related note, [Kang-as-Dole] "Spankings for some, miniature American flags for ALL!!" [/Kang-as-Dole]

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

MIB with MIB mobile
Ex-Member

I am a 16year old. I'm just an incredibly bored one. So I take out my bordom on you people.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps