Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Tahna, Hobbes and Omega. (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Tahna, Hobbes and Omega.
Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You haven't given anyone a pirate copy of your CD or anything? How COULD anyone steal your key, anyway?

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't been able to figure that out. I bought this copy in order to play on Battle.net. I don't want to buy another.

It is likely that someone may have come up with a hack to pry a CD-Key from someone, who, unfortunately, happens to be me. This probably happened when Battle.net was using the version 1.07, which appears to be a hackers delight. I was told that 1.08b was virtually hack-proof or something or other.

[ January 04, 2002: Message edited by: Tahna Los ]

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Saltah'na
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have any reply from Blizzard yet, but a friend of mine who is an ex-Starcraft Player has loaned me his CD-Key for me to play on Battle.net. Trust me, he also owns his own copy as well, but no longer plays.

I'm going to try again later tonite. Anyone want to get their skull crushed can meet me at that time. Have plenty of bandages and first aid equipment ready.

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian

Omega
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What if we don't want to play as Terrans, Medics or no? [Smile]

--------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm glad you specified a time, Tahna [Smile]

Sadly, I won't be available ... work, then off to play some billiards and drive around in my rental monster.

Besides, Omega'll get cut off from his resources again and quit in anger, so ...

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Saltah'na
Member # 33

Omega: Fine. Exoskeleton. [Wink]

--------------------

Omega
Member # 91

I won't get cut off from my resources, because Tahna knows better than to play on a sucky map. Who do you think introduced me to BGH, anyway? [Smile]

--------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Then you should've booted MIB and continued to play me.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Saltah'na
Member # 33

My major weakness is resources.

On a regular map, if I can secure at least 4 resource fields, I'll be fine. Otherwise, I'm toast. That's why BGH is my map of choice. No need to worry about lack of resources, and giving me the opportunity to concentrate on the conflict itself.

So where did everyone go? I waited until as late as 10pm for any players willing to get their skull crushed. Where was everybody?

[ January 08, 2002: Message edited by: Tahna Los ]

--------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Well, no one mentioned anything about a time frame to me, or I could've gotten in at about 10 ... went out to shoot some pool about 12:30 though, found a nice pool-hall up near where I am (I don't have to drive to Perring Parkway anymore! Yay!)

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Saltah'na
Member # 33

!!SKULL CRUSHING ALERT!!

8-10 pm. Tonight. Prepare yourself.

--------------------

Saltah'na
Member # 33

oops

[ January 08, 2002: Message edited by: Tahna Los ]

Omega
Member # 91

Bring it.

--------------------

Saltah'na
Member # 33

Anyone who wants to crush MY skull like a puny tin can may do so tonight at 8pm.

Snay, that means you too.

--------------------

Omega
Member # 91

Phrell, I won't be off work until 9:00 your time...

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps