Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Words To Live By

Author Topic: Words To Live By
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chew Before You Swallow

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought he just freaked out about something that happened in the game.

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is no excuse for him to choke. I am personaly affronted by this.

Baltimore went to the Superbowl LAST year, and here we are again, about to go again, and he chokes because of it! C'mon, Dubya, we've already been to the Superbowl! Hell, you invited the team down afterwards to visit you! Why you gotta act like its a big surprise when we're on the road again?

Baltimore remembers. Baltimore is upset.

[Frown]

(Although CNN did a story on this, they tied it into why those with low blood pressure are more susecptible to it -- probably something to do with all the salt or what not. Who knows?)

[ January 14, 2002: Message edited by: Malnurtured Snay ]

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You really think that's what happened?

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What else could cause the President to choke on a pretzel? I can see it now.

"Hah. The Ravens suck. Their win last year was a fluke. What? Oh my god, they won the ga -- ack! Gagh! Gagh!"

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful. We have a president whose heart stops when he eats pretzels. We have a vice-president who's probably already died of a heart attack, and that's why no-one can find him. What's next? Will the Speaker of the House have his heart cut out and eaten by rampaging Klingons?
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meanwhile, over here we have the younger of the two Princes getting caught drinking underage and smoking dope. This is excellent news. I'm hoping Harry will become the evil Prince, who (since Charles is actually his father, unlike William) will murder his brother and seize the throne. Now THAT'S what I call making the Monarchy interesting. 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even though he was alone, when they heard the president choking, two Secret Service agents rushed in and wrestled the pretzel to the ground. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Meh

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have a president whose heart stops when he eats pretzels. We have a vice-president who's probably already died of a heart attack, and that's why no-one can find him. What's next? Will the Speaker of the House have his heart cut out and eaten by rampaging Klingons?

Insert Tom Daschle "heartless" joke here.

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*throws genetically modified tomato at Omega*

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bush looks a bit like Prince Charles in that picture, with the hair and the nose, you know?
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charles isn't Williams father? Wow, do I not pay attention to anything...

I love the fact that Harry got caugh with Dope, and so was sent to a Heroin rehabilitation clinic. Because obviously that's the same. In the same way that if you catch someone having an arm-wrestle, you should send them to the same place that convinced murderers go.

The Daily Mail also commented that Labour is something Stalin would have loved. Because Blair has a ten year plan for fixing the railways, and Stalin had ten year plans for being a dictator and stuff.

Not reaching at all, are they?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps