Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Nashville Workcamp site, by Omega (Page 2)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Nashville Workcamp site, by Omega
The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I did my investigative work a few months ago I was able to present Mr. C_____ with a latitude and longitude to plug into my missiles. Perhaps he's since moved. [Smile]

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, I never realized how much Omega has in common with a certain captain of the USS Enterprise until I did my research.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sigfried's persistant. [Smile]

But since I'm not a bald black guy with a goatee...

how was I supposed to know those links on the right are to external sites!?

By reading the opening page, perhaps?

"On your right, you'll see links to the homepages of all the churches who brought groups to Nashville Workcamp last year. They'll open a new browser window if you click on 'em."

[Wink]

apart from some of the slogans (and a guy named "Papa C") that freak me out

I have no idea why he's called that, but he's quite good at what he does.

And what slogans do you have a problem with? "We Paint Houses for Free"? "Love God, Serve All"? "My Heart, His Home"? These are all pretty standard fare. [Smile]

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
But since I'm not a bald black guy with a goatee...
Sisko commanded the Enterprise? News to me!

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
::sigh:: And you people dare to call yourselves "Trekkers." Sheesh! The similarities between this actor and Omega are so BLINDINGLY obvious! [Big Grin]

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Omega
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What, Harriman?

--------------------

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*rolls eyes*
Decker, of course.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

Ding ding ding! And Tom is absolutely right! Tell him what he's won, Bob!

Bob: Tom, you've just won an all-expense-paid night out on the town with Christopher "Siegfried" Holly!

Hmmm... I think you got gypped on the prize there, Tom.

--------------------

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would assume that you mean this actor when he played Decker. 'Cause I doubt Omega is as old as Stephen Collins is now... He's an old guy on 7th Heaven! [Smile]

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

I'm going to have to do a point-by-point comparison between Omega and Stephen Collins, aren't I?

--------------------

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Omega
Member # 91

Hmm...

Well...

I made a site about painting houses, and Decker was in command of the Enterprise while it was being painted...

--------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Stephen Collins"? You make so much hooplah about hiding your name, and then it turns out to be something as boring as "Stephen Collins"? Well, I'm certainly disappointed...
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

Since Liam asked so nicely...

Stephen Collins played a Star Trek character named Captain Decker. Stephen Collings plays a cyberspace character named Omega and ZOmegaZ.

Stephen Collins is 6'1" tall and occassionally wears glasses. Stephen Collings is 6'1" tall and occassionally wears glasses.

Stephen Collins currently plays a man overflowing with that good ol' Christian feeling. Stephen Collings is a man overflowing with the good ol' Christian feeling.

Stephen Collins had a fictional daughter played by the very hot Alyssa Milano. Stephen Collings wishes that Alyssa Milano was his cousin so that they could experience OmegaLust.

Stephen Collins spent the summer of 1979 wearing tight pants that accented his bulge in Star Trek: The Motion Picture. Stephen Collings spent the summer of 2001 at the Nashville Work Camp wearing tight jeans that accented his bulge.

Stephen Collins has a fictional wife who appeared in a Star Trek movie that had bad experiences with men and drove a broken-down truck. Stephen Collings has LOA.

Stephen Collins has a musical background and can sing quite well. As well as being an actor, this makes him a double threat. Stephen Collings alleges to be a pianist and clarinetist of some note in his neck of the woods. This makes him a double threat.

Stephen Collins was born in Iowa, a state that hasn't contributed much to the nation. Stephen Collings was born in Tennessee, a state that has only given us country-western music and DollyWood.

Stephen Collins acted in The First Wives Club which is a movie about jilted ex-wives. Omega created a thread where he got jilted by someone selling computer equipment online.

Stephen Collins is a man who is the subject of a few websites in his honor (**coughSexyHollywoodMencough**). Stephen Collings has set websites that in his honor (**coughBrentwoodHillscough**).

Stephen Collins' character of Captain Decker was ever so pissed at Admiral Kirk for usurping his command in ST:TMP. Stephen Collings is a man who is ever so pissed at Tahna Los for constantly trouncing him in Star Craft.

--------------------

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

I feel happier and smilier than I did a minute ago.

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps