Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Nashville Workcamp site, by Omega (Page 4)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Nashville Workcamp site, by Omega
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haven't seen that picture before, surprisingly um, explicit. You sure it's her?

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um...DPPH?
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is wearing a body suit. A body suit that someone has added pubes to for some reason, but a body suit none the less. That makes it okay for children of all ages.

Omega is 6'1"? The fucking little fuckwit. He's one inch taller than me. The fucker. And I also occasionally wear glasses, which just makes me want to kill him even more. Fuck.

Seigy's thing was very funny. How long have you been stalking him to get all that information?

I do want to express my disappointment though that Omega wasn't called "Ian" or "Keith" though. Or "Edmund".

quote:
Hey, I outlasted Tahna last night! We ended up in a draw, thank you very much.
I think I'll draw attention to this lovely little piece of innuendo before Tom does.

Oh, wait...

I also want Tom banned for showing a picture of an attractive lade covered with mud and with fake pubic hair, and an above average buldge.

[ January 25, 2002, 21:57: Message edited by: PsyLiam ]

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omega is 6'1"? The fucking little fuckwit. He's one inch taller than me. The fucker.

Actually, I'm 6'2". I just haven't updated the site in a while. And that's not counting the shoes. Or the massively poofy hair.

My next addition to the page should be mangled quotes. [Smile]

"Is this a paintbrush which I see before me, the handle towards my hand?"

"If service be the food of love, paint on!"

"Speak softly, but carry a big paintbrush."

"Paint, or paint not. There is no try."

"Service... the final frontier. These are the voyages... of the Nashville... Workcamp. Its five day mission... to explore strange, new neighborhoods; To clean up messy yards, and paint... old houses; to boldly go where no youth group has gone before!"

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Careful. Many of your intended customer base consider Shakespeare (assuming they actually recognise the references) and Star Trek to be blasphemous. 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hm. What about leaving the 'try' out from the Yoda quote, and trying something else paint-related?

"Paint, or paint not. There is no primer."
"Paint, or paint not. There is no thinner."

Try a quote from "The Outcast." that'll really confuse 'em.

"Nashville Work Camp" still bugs me out. Sounds like a place in the Alternate History I wrote, the one where Pat Robertson became President. The place they would have sent all the people like me.

Hm. Think I'll add this to my Alt. Khan-Universe timeline:

10-14-2001 - The rebel forces under Khan Noonien Singh liberated the Nashville Work Camp, which had held atheists, free-thinkers, scientists, deists, homosexuals, and other political and religious "undesirables". Shortly Thereafter, a Rebel known as "First of Two" began leading a small commando unit in a series of hit-and-run attacks on the "Fortress of Truth" at Regent University, where the Christian Youth Ministry held its "Identity Indoctrination" facilities. The total destruction of the compound in early 2002, a key stepping-stone to the end of the war by the end of that year, was credited to the "Library Legions."

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

[ January 26, 2002, 10:59: Message edited by: First of Two ]

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

Omega
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*LOL*

But what, praytell, is "The Outcast"? It doesn't ring any bells, unless it's the ep of TNG with the J'nai...

--------------------

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's the one.

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

OnToMars
Now on to the making of films!
Member # 621

- posted      Profile for OnToMars     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nashville Workcamp? Isn't that the place George Clooney broke out if in "O Brother Where Art Thou?"

--------------------
If God didn't want us to fly, he wouldn't have given us Bernoulli's Principle.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Or the massively poofy hair."

I'll leave this one for Liam to comment on...

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Workcamp" and "for the glory of god!" don't mix.

'Course, I've been to Auschwitz. Can you say the same, Ommie?

[ January 26, 2002, 16:49: Message edited by: Cartman ]

Omega
Member # 91

"work camp n (1941): a camp for workers: as a: PRISON CAMP 1 b: a short-term group project in which individuals from one or more religious organizations volunteer their labor"

Perfectly valid name. Can we drop that now?

[ January 26, 2002, 19:29: Message edited by: Omega ]

--------------------

Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Notice that Prison Camp is the first definition.
Omega
Member # 91

Relevent how?

--------------------

Member # 239

I was just throwing that out, Steve.
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps