Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » ISA-inquiry from Nim... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: ISA-inquiry from Nim...
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, I'm guessing "turn the other cheek" isn't exactly a major tenet of this cult.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now who's being jumpy? It was a joke, like "Monty Python"-tit. Liam's "bloody communists" was as much far off. I shouldn't have to insert smilies everywhere.
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nimmy's right. At least until England gets knocked out of the world cup. Then we thrash him to within an inch of his life, and make him beg for mercy.

But, until then, we like him. Remember that.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds interesting, but what sort of activities are involved? The website's rather vague. I didn't really see anything I haven't seen in New Age and self-help books.

--------------------
life creation in progress

Nim
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mostly listening and participating in simple exercises. It's just a seminar, it won't change anything, unless you want it to. That's up to you.

Mostly it has to do with common sense and old truths, and surprisingly enough they don't feel nagging the way they are presented.

More than that is hard to say. It has helped me a lot to get my life going, like getting comfortable with my new job and job rhythm, getting my apartment up to snough.

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Lee
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Suddenly I'm interested. I've been feeling a great emptiness in my life for some time now, and I've had this vague suspicion it's that my house hasn't been snoughed. 8)

--------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just brought my apartment up to snuff. Moved some furniture around, dragged my dresser out of the closet. Dusted out my TV shelf, pulled up my rug and vaccumed under it. Ah, it's so pretty now. I should post pictures.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please don't.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Nim
Member # 205

Who'm I kidding?

[ February 01, 2002, 17:24: Message edited by: G.K Nimrod ]

--------------------
Mel Gibson, X-Men

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

You mean your appartment isn't up to snough?

--------------------

Nim
Member # 205

No, not that. I decided to change my reply early this morning, I decided the kidding-factor of the thing was found wanting.

The flat is almost getting good readings at the snuffhaben-scale, but there is much more yet to be done. Should've seen the other guy, though.
Yep, more trips to IKEA is to be expected, kitties.

Although that Feng shui-book by Karen Kingston I got for christmas (nudge-bloody-nudge) actually was interesting. Perhaps it'll help me more than IKEA could ever do...

*ten men in blonde perm-wigs and jogging-suits kick the door in, ripe zucchinis akimbo, and whacks Niklas to lala-land, careful not to harm the exquisite furniture suite*

Just kidding, I didn't get the suite..

--------------------
Mel Gibson, X-Men

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As zucchini have neither hands nor hips, I'm forced to wonder how they can be akimbo...
Nim
Member # 205

Allright, squash then! Is that more to thy liking, sir?

Some people... [Roll Eyes]

Lee
Member # 393

Well, I had an easier time picturing zucchini akimbo than squash. . .

--------------------

Nim
Member # 205

Well, you can but try.
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps