Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Do I deserve this? (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do I deserve this?
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A couple of days ago a girl whom I had met at a place called me up and said she would be hungry this saturday and wanted to come home to me over dinner, so we decided so (Cliff Yablonski's daughter?).
Last wednesday, I started feeling symptoms of a cold so I went home early. I thought I was getting better at the friday, so I started getting my flat up to snough, doin' the whole shabang, running to and from the laundry room in the building, even wiping the frigging windows (gave the kitty a good comb-over too, he's shiny now).

Apparently I overdid my flat-resurrection, because while the virus at friday was about 75% done (had pretty much passed through the runny-nose phase, was going into final stage, the more-solid-phlegm-without-sore-throat phase) and when I went to bed last night I felt slightly feverish.
Today I feel like I've been noseraped by a Balrog, and my head is burning up.

My "date" is coming in four hours, I'm coughing away and getting fever headaches. What the hell am I supposed to do???
I'm all ears *cough*.

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um, wish yourself the best of luck and cook a great dinner and hope she doesn't notice your ears are falling off ... ?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell her the truth and order in (you don't want to get the virus in the food while cooking). She might even play the nurturing female and fuss over you.

--------------------
life creation in progress

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it *is* Cliff Yablonski's daughter, then you'd better regale her with tales of Nam. And make sure no damn pastyassed goth shittanks are around.

Just be sick. There's nothing you can do about it, but for Chrissakes, don't cough up gunk on her.

Just take some non-drowsy medication, so that you don't fall asleep in your food, and you can be alert, for whatever comes that may take your mind off of being sick.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kind of funny how he said the date was to start after four hours, and the first response came almost exactly four hours later...
akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TSN:
Kind of funny how he said the date was to start after four hours, and the first response came almost exactly four hours later...

Sorry, but when I read this and checked I had to take five as I was laughing so hard at the conincidence and the fact that the advice come too late.

Good luck Nim Pim, whatever happens let us know. If it helps any - I'm feelin' pretty shitty right now, university is over and then I get a bug! [Frown]

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you cant convince them, confuse them.

Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If that's the case, I'd have to say "How'd it go?"

--------------------
You've got to be kidding!
I'm wet, I'm naked, your sister is wearing my clothes
And this is all part of some evil plot to rule the world as a soggy chimp in my BIRTHDAY SUIT???!!!

Nim
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot damn. I said hot DAMN!! :-)

I don't want to piss anyone off out there, but I have to take as much of this in as I can, before it fades.

Everything was set, cat was sleeping on the bed. I went to the subway station, picked her up. We walked home to me, talking about her nostalgia trip since she'd lived in the neighbourhood five years earlier.
Came home, gave her a glass of wine for starters, until I had the small dish ready.
We ate, she talked about her life and times, I ditto, I asked about the story about her parents, she promised to if she could have a glass of Cabernet. Well...
So I threw in the pasta (fresh-pasta, boils in 1 minute, mmm), we had that too, then took the cappucinos in the livingroom.
We talked for about three minutes, (I know because I had done a WinAmp Playlist with about thirty songs and one had just finished), then I made myself a promise NOT to start talking smalltalk/bullshit.
"This is it", so in my most humblest tone, I asked "so why did you decide to come here?".
She replied, "Because I'm attracted to you."

Brain goes "GAAAH!!", The Who is playing "Behind Blue Eyes" on the 'puter, so I just try to make her feel justified in her choice, stroking her hair behind her ear like she enjoyed the first time we met, last sunday.

This was about 21:00 hours, at about 04:58 we finally got to sleep in my bed-settee, after many "goodnights" that got kind of nullified for just five more minutes.

Well, her name is Josephine, ice-blue eyes, black eyebrows, german ancestry (looks kind of valkyrie-ish, without the overweight and helm), if you've ever seen the lead vocalist of the german techno/dance band "Dune", Verena von Strenge, that's what she looks like, not as big a chin and nose, though.
http://www.findance.sci.fi/artists/dune/dune.html

My cold, you ask?
Let's just say I didn't think about it at all, except when I tried to stand up and get some water from tha kitchan, my back and shoulders were kind of sore.

I feel very much alive now, finally. I love you, all of you(and don't try to wave it away with some excuse!).

[ March 25, 2002, 05:39: Message edited by: Nim Pim ]

Nim
Member # 205

For any of you dyslexians, that's not "So I threw UP in the pasta". Thank you.
Flower Man
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nim Pim:
I feel very much alive now, finally. I love you, all of you.

Uhhhhh. Er. Ummmmm. gee. I'm....*Thinks about what to say and decides to just forget to the whole thing.* [Wink]

I'm glad your date went well for you.

IP: Logged
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
stroking her hair behind her ear like she enjoyed
She's a cat?

And I've always wondered. What's Flu Sex like?

Nim
Member # 205

She was very reminiscent of a lioness, yes. Much inciting nibblement. And I meant putting a strand of hair back behind her ear, where it belonged.

Flu-sex: Well you couff a bit after lying down next to your partner.

Also, if you mix alcohol with s00per-f1u and energetic sexx0r (like me) then you feel like a senior citizen the next day. Very senior. Didn't slow me down, though. Go for it.
The things that happen in your body after decent sex speeds up the healing process in a sickness (save leprosy), I've been told by Dr. Auguste Balls.

And we only had one glass each, I didn't want to spoil it.

[ March 24, 2002, 14:23: Message edited by: Nim Pim ]

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nim Pim:
Well, her name is Josephine, ice-blue eyes, black eyebrows, german ancestry (looks kind of valkyrie-ish, without the overweight and helm), if you've ever seen the lead vocalist of the german techno/dance band "Dune", Verena von Strenge, that's what she looks like, not as big a chin and nose, though.
http://www.findance.sci.fi/artists/dune/dune.html

Looks at picture in link . . .

JESUS!

[Eek!] [Eek!] She looks like that woman but with a smaller nose and chin? [Eek!] [Eek!] HOT DAMN SHE IS FIT!

Lucky bastard. [Wink]

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you cant convince them, confuse them.

David Templar
Saint of Rabid Pikachu
Member # 580

- posted      Profile for David Templar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No pun intended, but, screw the cold.

--------------------
"God's in his heaven. All's right with the world."

Nim
Member # 205

She scares me sometimes. If you'll forgive the allegory, like the relieved Galadriel talked about going into the west and fading, she once talked about my other women in the future, teased me about being a relay baton, it made me kinda sad, I didn't want to look ahead, past her.

She's nine years older than me, so she has this very attractive awareness aura about her, like nothing can touch her unless she lets it. A blissful form of disillusionment, if that's possible. She's an angel.

You know why angels can fly?
Because they take things lightly.

[ March 25, 2002, 08:42: Message edited by: Nim Pim ]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps