Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Do I deserve this? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do I deserve this?
Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck Nimmy.

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, we're in on our sixth day, there was some turbulence last night, during/after a seminar we both attend, and we came out so much stronger and even more intimate. She now let's me call her girlfriend with others, even wants it. :-)

I was overanalyzing my feelings the first day, trying to ascertain intellectually if I had "butterflies" in my stomach, I think my old controlling, scared intellect was trying to get back some territory. :-)

It's 23:00, she's almost at my building now. I'll go with Jethro Tull, Jeff Buckley and John Coltrane. Maybe some Mike Oldfield. ;

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jethro Tull? *imagines trying to make out to Aqualung* Ew...
Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
snot is running down his nose

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

Nim
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually there was no Aqualung (my fav), although on low volume it would work.
And yes TSN, I still have a bit left of the cold, but I can control it.
Aerosmith's Dream On was noice, and Mancini's "Windmills of your mind". Josephine actually has Faye Dunaway-ish cheekbones, although not THAT pronounced.

I'm going out to our family's house in the country over easter now, 13:00, taking her with me to introduce to Mother and Brother. Their Motel-business is going great, btw.

Anyways, see you on monday, perchance.
Hard pats on your shoulders, guys (that earlier approach seemed to've left you uneasy). :-)

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Nim
Member # 205

And I'm not feeling like a dead duck, although I occasionally discard pieces of my broken lungs, myes.
First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I eye GROWN girls with bad intent.

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does your girlfriend know about that?
First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who do you think I eye the most?

Ain't nothing wrong with looking. It's touching she objects to.

However, she's been out of commission so much lately (she spent a week and a half in ICU earlier this month -- is it any wonder I've been snippy?) that she told me she's seriously considering giving me limited 'fool around' permission.

Yeah, like that would EVER happen. [Eek!]

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

What, that she would give it to you, or that you would use it?
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And is that an upgrade or downgrade of your current "fooling" allowance?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps