Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Bootylicious (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Bootylicious
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How so very The359mph to date/associate/(other possibilities) with a woman named after a type of automobile [Smile]

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grokca: Are you saying you'd like to see him with his legs shaved?

Liz: You seem to have forgotten that that's simply untrue. :-)

Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shush minion...its just pure chance that her name is Vann (no, it isn't short for anything). I went for her because she's an Art Chick...

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This needs to be a CapCom...
MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for MaGiC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've said it once and I'll say it again. LOA is a very attractive young woman.... *sigh*
Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I've said it once and I'll say it again. LOA is a very attractive young woman.... *sigh*

And half my age, and 2000 miles away.

[Cool]

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's perfect for me. [Big Grin]

Too bad I'm not perfect for her. [Frown]

So, I'll eat ice cream instead. [Big Grin]

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey. This is not about Dolph. One is disappointed. Hrm.
Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So is the girl bootylicious?

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, she is. She is also, in the words of Jeff Buckley, "ass-slappin' pretty/And voluptuous fingers/Wanna let her lick me/Stick the thick of my pussy/And as I cross the street/She looks good enough to eat me"...

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whatever happened to just plain old "beautiful" (which she is, incidentally, Shik)?

Speaking of beautiful, why didn't anyone tell me that there were beautiful women lurking on this board? Here I am looking ridiculous in my respledent geek raiments (w/ fuligin dorkus hooded cloak), stalking around looking to scuffle with those who would belittle The Wrath of Khan, and there are beautiful (if short) women here to be chatted up and charmed. I must change immeadiately!

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe you answered your own question there.
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope you weren't in room 128 of the Cockeysville Econo Lodge with her, Shik ...
LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The LOAOA really needs to be updated, peeps.... most of those pictures are from my Sr. year in high school..... that was 3 years ago *L* Plus, it's just kinda a boring little site.... must we keep bringing it up?

Someday I'll maybe get my film from this last year developed think about posting a piture.... but that's going to probably not be for a little while still.... :-P

~LOA

--------------------
"You are anal twattypoo who has ruined my good mood" PsyLiam to TSN May 01,2006.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps