Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » For those who care (Page 2)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: For those who care
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mid-'97 to early '98.
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmm, taking a look at my Member # and Snayers.....
He signed up only 11 days before me...
as of right now he has 7,754 - I have 1,363 (with this one)
................................................................................

Dang Jeff...... Got you own room here..... What's CC charging you for rent????

[Wink]

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good lord people, please go and see the non-inside part of the world.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It has trees, grass, real people (sorry, no sims), funny smells, real-time interactions...
The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Real time? Holy crap, you mean no lag? That's possible?! [Eek!]

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Fedaykin Supastar
Member # 704

- posted      Profile for Fedaykin Supastar         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehe maybe i should feel embarassed! lol i've been here since August 23, 2001 and i've only made 78 posts...
well thats partly coz i leave all the posting to the 'experts' and i'm just here to post my comments when i think they're needed..
it'll be years till i advance beyond being a 'Member'

Buzz

--------------------
"Tom is Canadian. He thereby uses advanced humour tecniques, such as 'irony', 'sarcasm', and werid shit'. If you are not qualified in any of these, it will be risky for you to attempt to decipher what he means. Just smile and carry on."
- PsyLiam; 16th June

Doctor Jonas
Member # 481

- posted      Profile for Doctor Jonas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So? I'm registered since January 2001, and I have barely 80 posts (including this one). Average of 0.172 posts per day. One each six days, approximately.

You see, there's no prize for lurkers...

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

Or you both have demonstrated a quality some of us do not have.... knowing when things are futile.......
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I realize that it is possible that I spend too much time here. The outside world scares me, though.
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

I know, those damn tweeting birds........ [Wink]
Fedaykin Supastar
Member # 704

- posted      Profile for Fedaykin Supastar         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your completely right Ritten

quote:
you both have demonstrated a quality some of us do not have.... knowing when things are futile.......

well only if i had enuff knowledge to post anything, i've followed trek for ages and i reckon some newbies no more stuff than me - either that or [no offense to anyone, this is just MHO] i'm not the stereotypical Trek fan. i'm good at sports and have a social life [Razz]

neways, most of the time i just dont know wat to post without sounding too stupid!
[Big Grin]
Buzz

--------------------
"Tom is Canadian. He thereby uses advanced humour tecniques, such as 'irony', 'sarcasm', and werid shit'. If you are not qualified in any of these, it will be risky for you to attempt to decipher what he means. Just smile and carry on."
- PsyLiam; 16th June

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i'm not the stereotypical Trek fan. i'm good at sports and have a social life [Razz]

Pah. Lee tried that and no-one believed him either.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, he is marrying one of those "damn tweeting birds".
Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not a sterotypically Trekkie either, I don't look like one and don't act like one. I dress in a leather jacket (I got 4) baggy pants with A&F clothes. I have a girlfriend and was with sports. I even stopped coming here for a while to play more sports and beg my girlfirend to get some.

Last time I heard sterotypical Trekkie is neither of the above. Also I have yet to see another Trekkie outside of conventions that look like a Trekkie. In fact I just found out today by first block class has several Star Trek fans that I never knew about, plus everyone execpt 2 has seen most of the TNG. So being a Trekkie in my class is the norm.

--------------------
Matrix
If you say so
If you want so
Then do so

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Are you going out tonight, honey?"

"I thought you and I could stay in, you know?"

"Oh, not again. You're never going to get any if you stay here all the time!"

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps