Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » My imagination?? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My imagination??
Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The simple reason why I am asking is that on other boards (I was a regular at PlanetNamek and they regularly had 4-5 topics posted a day and those got buried within a day or two) this would be considered a dead board.

On the other hand, it took me about an hour or two to read all the new topics, reread old topics to reply to them. Though I enjoy it being slowed down, I rather did enjoy reading on a daily basis someone's theory on a certain subject.

--------------------
Matrix
If you say so
If you want so
Then do so

Mucus
Member # 24

- posted      Profile for Mucus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally, thats why I stay away from other boards, I can actually can keep up with this board (most of the time) between school, work, life, etc.
....even if I mostly lurk during the busier times.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This board isn't dead. It's just that the other boards have way too much unecessary life.
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
... like Barcalow ...
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found the only redeeming nugget of goodness that existed when SkinofEvil created the Barcalow persona was that, symbolic or not, Xander Barcalow was the guy who got his brain sucked out in "Starship Troopers," much like his internet counterpart seemed to have.

BTW, i wonder how pathetic that idiot's life is that trolling like that is his idea of fun. I mean, i get a little too excited for the starship blueprints, but living solely for the purpose of pissing off thousands of the stupidest scifi fans on the planet (a broad but necessary characterization of TrekBBS's huddled masses) seems to be a little too extremely maladjusted for my tastes. *shudders*

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

StarFire
Member # 748

- posted      Profile for StarFire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did I miss something?

--------------------
Are we having fun yet?

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a very good troll.
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've already started slowing down some of my posting here. I have three final exams coming up next week, and I need some intensive study time. I also have to get started packing so that I can get out of the dorms on time. And with the dorm network getting worse, I can expect to be limited to posting from work on my breaks.

On the plus side, I should be through the worse of it all by May 1st. [Smile]

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps