Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » I'm Getting Married in the Morning. . . (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: I'm Getting Married in the Morning. . .
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Lee had that ever so slightly dazed look that you get after being hit on the head with a large brick... I'm sure it will wear off eventually."

So it was actually Tweety he married then?

I am cursing myself. I got to stay in Liverpool and rejoice doing bugger all apart from talking my mum through how to reinstall Office. The joy. Yes.

Congrats again, old chap!

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"oil... beee... yer... long-lost lovuh from livuh-pewl..."

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How strange . . . my earlier post has not appeared . . . Postie! Here Postie! [Big Grin]

Anyway, to repeat what was typed in my original post:

Congratulations Yogon! Hope the wedding goes as planned and that my slice of the cake arrives with the mail (special delivery) soon! [Wink] Have fun and congrats!

Say, are we gonna get to see some wedding and honeymoon pics when ya get back?

--------------------
If you cant convince them, confuse them.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why the hell would Lee know what happened at the bachlorette party? The groom usually isn't invited to those!

Do you mean the bachelor party? I'm sure Lee played Star Trek trivia. Yes, Star Trek trivia.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Yogon"?
Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations, Lee! I wanna see wedding pictures!!!
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Phew. I think Claire characterised the evening party pretty accurately, it was a bit difficult trying to talk to everyone, giving them equal attention as it were.

Mexico was actually very nice, hardly any Americans at all. Lots of Canadians, it seems the hotel we chose is aimed more towards them. Only bummer was the sudden influx of Mexicans on weekend breaks, with hundreds of kids. And, while the drinks were free, they were watered down (telling moment - bartender gets the vodka out of the freezer, and it's frozen!).

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Late but heartfelt congrats, Lee! I hope you will always have a great time together.

quote:
Mexico was actually very nice, hardly any Americans at all.
I better not comment on that. [Wink]

--------------------
Bernd Schneider

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Only bummer was the sudden influx of Mexicans on weekend breaks..."

Mexicans... in Mexico! Imagine that...

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps