Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » ENTERPRISE isnt trying to get with me, but here's who is... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: ENTERPRISE isnt trying to get with me, but here's who is...
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ah, the inevitable sodomy joke.

I was locked in a holding cell at the North Providence station at about 2 AM.. i was completely alone in the cell block, the only prisoner that night.. it was so quiet that the noise was too loud to sleep.. i was there until about 8 when i had breakfast, made some calls and was driven to the courthouse in Providence (all the towns in Rhode Island have the same court building except for the South Counties).. i was arraigned after being placed in a holding cell downstairs, where the prisoners trickled in and were shackled in groups of two until we are walked up to court.

You haven't lived until you've tried to maintain a civilized yet nonchalant demeanor as you realize you are chained to a person who is urinating.

I was lucky, since i was the only NP case they got to me fairly early, they were serving 'fast food' justice, taking about two minutes per prisoner. I was released on personal recognizance of $5,000 should i cock up before my court date, when i answer for the posession of the substances in my car when they searched it. The matter of the fact that i was with a minor who was in the care of the state wasnt an issue, the NP cops drove her home rather than add that to my difficulties. i havent talked to her, as she is pretty much grounded where she is. but we definitely picked the wrong place to pull off the road and 'talk' about stuff.

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"talk". Like the weed.

I'm all about the sodomy.

capped
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
actually, our intent was really talking.. but after our discussion (in which she basically said she didnt carewhat that other girl said about me), then she pulled the rabid Orion slavegirl routine again.. however, my virginity was snatched from the clucthes of being... um.. snatched.. by blue and red lights. residential district.. sweaty parking bad.

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Things were so much simpler back in the youth of those individuals and/or individual who I am.
capped
Member # 709

or claim to be
capped
Member # 709

well, ive slept some more and things dont seem so bad.. i can probably get out of this with my freedom and maybe my record intact, based on the advice given to me by intelligent people...

I'm still waiting to be able to talk to Asia about it.. i miss her a lot now.

--------------------

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hm. A clear violation of the 11th Commandment.

And you have now learned the First Commandment of 'parking'... find a secluded spot!

Also, it should now be noted that you've gone to 'the big house' for this girl. You've gotten yourself into a nice mess, and it's in part because of her.

"Leverage," says the Psychlo, "lev-er-age."

Of course, if she's already 'going Orion Slave Girl on you,' how much leverage can you need?

[ June 13, 2002, 14:26: Message edited by: First of Two ]

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, boy. He's quoting Hubbard. Slippery slope, Robert.

And, while on the subject of slippery slopes, I've always wanted to ask where the most unusual place is that people have had sex. I've always refrained because:

a) Most people here, quite frankly, haven't, and I wouldn't want to be seen to brag. Too much.
b) There'd be a plethora of "up the butt" gags.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Member # 239

Up the butt.
capped
Member # 709

*sigh*

for the board we could have a list of 'best places you've ever almost had sex'... here, i'll start.. oh never mind

--------------------

Member # 239

Almost up the butt.
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
...a list of 'best places you've ever almost had sex...
At a Christian campground and conference center.
Member # 239

Up the Christian butt.
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Someone seems Ultra Receptive.....

Good luck with everything man...

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And his sidekick Inclusive Lad.
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps