Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » ENTERPRISE isnt trying to get with me, but here's who is... (Page 3)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: ENTERPRISE isnt trying to get with me, but here's who is...
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I always seem to win these things.

In a confessional in St. John The Divine Cathedral, New York City. The priest was in his little station while Vanessa rode me long & hard. And yes, he heard everything. Hard not to, what with the inherent acoustics & the noise she made. She was rather loud. And wild. Once she "surprised me" with the mounting of a trapeeze in her bedroom. She was not in the circus.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*sigh*
Free ThoughtCrime America
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Free ThoughtCrime America     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Strangest place? Nothing really out there yet, but:

In the dressing room at a production of "Hamlet" after my part was done, and during which I was supposed to be working the lighting. Or, in the Voice of God tower during "Texas". Either one was kind of strange, because we could hear the play perfectly. In the tower I was even able to watch the dance numbers.

Ah, theatre.

Meanwhile, becoming a member of the Mile High Club looks to be near impossible these days, with all the extra security. Too much paranoia and way too many distrustful passengers for a good cramped lay. [Frown]

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Up her butt.
Free ThoughtCrime America
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Free ThoughtCrime America     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nope. Pretty close, though.
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A friend of mine had sex with his girlfriend on the roof of one of the campus's science buildings during a fireworks show.
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Rocket up her butt.
capped
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ahem.. we were talking about the Crown Vic cruiser

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Anal Sex in the royal we?

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

capped
Member # 709

UM's just mad i dismissed his original sodomy reference off hand and didnt let it bother me, and persists in discussing sodomy until i become angered and run to Charles.

Has anyone ever thought he's gone to far?... i'm getting there.

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think he's just jealous that you got locked up and he didn't.

[Cool]

As for getting busted, been there, if it was pot, and you had less the 14 grams, it's probation. More then 14 grams and you have a problem. I don't know about other drugs. Do have a lawyer!
Things are kind of unusual here right now. Oxycontin has made a major slash in West Virginia, and we seem to be a distribution center. It's getting to the point that it's not safe to go to the park around here anymore. We had three shotings in two weekends just ten miles from here, all in the same county park. Before Oxy came along, this was one of the safest places to live in the country, with one of the lowest crime rates.

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Our dear UM is simply aware of the first rule of successful comedy: repetition, repetition, repetition.
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Repetition.
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I thought it was the rule of three? Hmmm...
Member # 239

Up the third butt.

Going to far? At the very least, I don't post inane stories about my uneventful sex life in a forum populated by strangers and hope that they give a "fuck". Because most of us don't. Or we shouldn't. So fuck this Asia bitch or don't, just shut the fuck up about it then.

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps