Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Mars is so cool! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Mars is so cool!
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OOooooooh! A simulpost! [Big Grin]
deadcujo
Spectator
Member # 13

- posted      Profile for deadcujo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*bludgeon*

--------------------
Picard: Mr. Crusher, what's our maximum speed this week?
Wesley: [checking manual] Uh, 9.4, sir.
Picard: Very good. Take us to Warp 9.8 then.
Wesley: Aye, sir. Warp 9.2 it is.

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*newbie initiation!!!!!*

everyone, grab your implements.. around the newbie, a perimeter create. Snay I'll need a lot more of your wit around this section here. UM, i want a 30% increase in inane comments... the rest of you, just try to keep the thread off topic... remember, if we dont give the proper test, the initiation will fail and we could be left with a substandard board member..

i need bloody smilies, now! allright good, now Shik, move in with some sexual innuendoes and/or obscure information about iceland... newbie will be reeling for days!

CRYSTAL PEPSIIIIIIIIII!

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Main Entry: inane
Pronunciation: i-'nAn
Function: adjective
Inflected Form(s): inan�er; -est
Etymology: Latin inanis
Date: 1662
1 : EMPTY, INSUBSTANTIAL
2 : lacking significance, meaning, or point : SILLY

Alright.

I like to shave children's genitals with my hockeysticks! Also, birds have been known to fly near my house.

Snooker!

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I AM THE WALRUS!!!!!
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am Woman. Hear me roar. Like the mighty Walrus. But sexier. And much like Vigd�s Finboggad�ttir, the world's first democraticly-elected female hed of state. In Iceland. Home to the mighty Walrus. Yes.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
It would also be best if you just ignore Omega because he's a left-wing radical hippie.
*Raises eyebrow*
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Elna is MIB!!!!!!!!!!
The BWC
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 

Long live processed meat by-products!

Now, I tell ya what, Possum is GOOD EATIN! You just have to get around the big honkin layer of fat (tm) and then theres your meat. Now, if you was gonna fry the fat and get the grease out of it, the grease hold the flavor of the possum, and coupled with sausage and bacon grease with a bit of wumpus you have got a potent combination!

[ June 13, 2002, 06:20: Message edited by: The BWC ]

IP: Logged
capped
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All right Elna, that's a week's worth of Flare life condensed into one page.. think you are ready for it?

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, look; a penguin.

--------------------
"I am an almost extinct breed, an old-fashioned gentleman, which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-bitch when it suits me." --Jubal Harshaw

capped
Member # 709

-
 -

Hay! Hay! Tell me this! How many lights are here?!
 -  -  -  -

I say three...

[ June 13, 2002, 10:40: Message edited by: CaptainMike ]

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Elna
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
OK! People here seem as weird as me so i feel right at home! Sorry about the shorthand im used to writing that way on msn! Yes whoever asked it was a general hi, hello and how u doing? I dont think ill avoid anyone for the moment, ill formulate my own views thanks. Oh, and whoever said something about get this guy a whatever, im actually a grl so [Razz] !
IP: Logged
capped
Member # 709

A girl!? Well reconfigure my array, wonders never cease...

As long as you agree about the five lights up there, should be fine..

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When did we start to accept BWC?
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps