Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Happy July 4... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Happy July 4...
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, most of the reviews I ead of "Galactic battlegrounds" tended to say, well, "AOE II with Star Wars skins. And some inherent sillyness caused by trying to balance blatently non-blanced armies. The rebels against the Gungans?" It scored in the 70s pretty much throughout.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I watched A&E's "Pops Goes the Fourth" and the Power of Freedom fireworks presentation over downtown. Plus, I ate brownies. So, the Fourth turned out pretty decently after all.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i went to a spontaneous pool party... pretty good times.. enough drunken fireworks accidents to make the world interesting.. plus we played a game of pool double dare that led to everyone getting naked for each other. interesting stuff. and i got home early enough after sobering up to still see the news. and bad news it is, god bless us all... stupid planes and airports.

hmm.. y'know, like the one back there, i noticed that Shik consistently posts about spending whole days in bed with females, through his own innuendoes engaging in intense intercourse with them. but when i post about the fact that i finally get to kiss a girl, i get flamed for being a chauvinist braggart. to anyone who did or would do so to me, i have to launch a big 'fuck you' with the sincere hopes that you wake up with a detached rectum... and yes, now in the hopes of playing nice, all my complaints to those people will be in the form of email, ICQ or letter-bomb... cocksuckers.

but anywho, as i watched a red white and blue flaming rocket veer sideways into a tree after being improperly launched from an inclined plane, and starting a small fire, i couldnt be helped but be instilled with a brief and powerful feeling of pride in our country, which stands for freedom, liberty, and bombing the hell out of people with oil, children or no.

*salutes*

actually, im alright with the USA lately.. that dread ive been feeling since last year is letting up a little.. probably a sign that the worst is around the corner yet....

[ July 04, 2002, 22:24: Message edited by: CaptainMike ]

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The thing is, we already failed at getting Shik to stop waving his dick around at us. We were just trying to prevent fighting a war on two, erm... fronts.
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes, I wonder what it would be like to kindergarden. Sometimes, I think I already know.

God bless the House of Pies, for without it I would have no sex life at all. Other than the midgets.

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
July 4.

Bah Humbug.

Happy Canada Day!!!

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

Actually, I think July 5th is better than the 4th:

quote:
On July 5, 1946, the bikini made its debut during an outdoor fashion show at the Molitor Pool in Paris.
[Big Grin] God bless the French.
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eff the French. Stupid Bastille Day. Stupid cheese-eatin' surrender monkeys.

And I wave my dick at no one! Well...maybe my girlfriend. I did not intend to spend 2 days having the girl sex with Julia. Indeed, I invited her over for dinner & we were talking & she said that anytime I wanted her for other uses, I could feel free. So I did. Then I brought her home. Then I told Lindsey, who laughed. Then I went over to Julia's & inadvertantly stayed the night. I'm a little off now, due to semi-unusual circumstances. But it's getting OK. Plus strange dreams about L1011s & TriStars plunging nose first into Pugh St. Very strange.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See what I mean?
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I'm not allowed to discuss my day? Hmm. How very Boblike, Bob being my father & him operating very much on the philosophy of "do as I say, not as I do."

Meh. Whichever. No anger, no annoyance. Just middling indifference.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am all for you discussing your day. i just wonder why, if i say sdomething like that, people give me a hard time. um.. a difficult time.

hey, the fourth was profitable.. i found a boom box and a walkman in my backseat that arent mine.. im too moral though, im trying to locate the owners to return them.. yay to fuzzy party memories!

Shik
Member # 343

Eff a morals. If no one claims them in a week, they's yours.

And now I'm thinking of Oo-Mox For Fun And Profit. Weird.

--------------------

Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It cost be $60 for Warcraft 3 where I am. I played it, and my computer freszes up, so now either upgrade the computer, play frisbee with the CD, or return the game saying "My computer sucks, give me my money back."

As for the other stuff that was said... not a clue.

--------------------
Matrix
If you say so
If you want so
Then do so

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i just wonder why, if i say sdomething like that, people give me a hard time. um.. a difficult time.
People are scared of Shik. He is capable of many dangerous things with bladed objects. [Big Grin]
Shik
Member # 343

Man...y'shiv a guy who raped a friend's sistah one time & allasudden airbody's thinkin' y'got a badazz rep.

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps