Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » The Replacements (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The Replacements
Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This morning I had a meeting with Sam and Mary Marrazzo (daughter and father) about various events and projects. One of them involved my replacements. I told them about the trouble with Bill and presented evidence. They gave me the Manager Rules which basically tells me what I am supposed to do in situations and make sure Bill reads it without him knowing that it is for him. Then while he was on break, I repositioned the camera (which is allowed, which originally was used for the night crew so they don't steal anything), and recorded his actions. So far nothing yet, just spilled coffee on the keyboard that's all.

Anway, Julie is going to be in charge of him when I leave anyway.

--------------------
Matrix
If you say so
If you want so
Then do so

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i'm kinda regretting we didnt recommend laser cannon emplacements instead of the pansy 'talk to him' routine...

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Because that "Manager Rules" file probably has something to say against vaporizing subordinates... [Wink]

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not waporization. New ways to motivate them. Yes.
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The "Manager Rules" book I worked from allowed me to strip down my employees to nakedness and beat them with licorice while subjecting them to "Hit Me Baby One More Time" on continuous playback.

Then again, I was the one who wrote the "Manager Rules" book.

Red BWC
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 

Those dern Mexicans screwed up my gravy biscuit AGAIN!!!!!!!!
Dern Mexicans!
DERN DERN DERN!!!!
I OUGHTTA

SUE

THAT DERN MEXICAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND McDONALDS!!!!!

IP: Logged
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, Red BWC, step away from the brink, man.
David Templar
Saint of Rabid Pikachu
Member # 580

- posted      Profile for David Templar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Funny, I was just about to recommand that he takes one big leap towards the edge of that cliff for all of us.

Watch yourself on the way down, try to land on that skinny coyote down there.

--------------------
"God's in his heaven. All's right with the world."

Red BWC
Ex-Member

I love to veer topics way off!!!
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is very reminicent of Andrew Dice Clay. You know, after people realized he was annoying and not funny.
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The difference, of course, that BWC here has NEVER been funny.

I'll push.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Red BWC
Ex-Member

I try to add a little humor into a otherwise depressing topic and all you do is stand on my neck!
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Stop trying to add humor.
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We may jump on it a bit also.... No use in just standing there...
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

quote:
I'll push.
Whatever you're pushing, I hope it isn't drugs. Or another family of deer into the path of your Deer Death Machine.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps