Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Well, he's still around after all... (Page 1)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Well, he's still around after all...
Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.stardestroyer.net/Empire/index.html

Look under what's new, the Sept. 9th entry.

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait, I thought he was 16-years old and lived in England?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And, you know, his grammar seems to have improved fifty-million percent.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Omega
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm... my mistake. [Smile]

--------------------

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm afraid I don't get it. Did I miss something here?

I will admit, though, that for a second I thought Omega was pointing out evidence that Usama bin Laden was still running around. I've got to lay off of these September 11th specials for a while.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Mucus
Member # 24

- posted      Profile for Mucus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, now THATS amusing. Took me a while to spot the Darkstar name, but then it all made sense [Smile]
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you sure that's the same Darkstar? That one uses things like capital letters, punctuation marks, and coherent sentences.
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, I see what's going on now. However, I don't think that's the same Darkstar. I think his first named was Daniel, not Robert.
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are lots of Guardian2000's and even more DarkStars, but there's only one DARKSTAR. From Swindon. I should think.

As an aside, Omega, you should be quite familiar with the five tactics of debate. [Wink]

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From reading Wong's page and this other fellow's page, this isn't DARKSTAR. This is a Flare poster, however. Guardian 2000, Member #743.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is news to you somehow? [Wink]
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Theres an entire Corps of Darkstars... they are charged with keeping interstellar peace, or were.

They became especailly important to intergalactic security after the L.E.G.I.O.N. organization began to crumble, and the Green Lantern Corps lost their power source.

I think they got taken apart by some invader to Rann though, which leaves a real power vacuum, at least until a new GL Corps gets off the ground.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I hadn't really paid much attention to that until now... [Smile]

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Omega
Member # 91

Just don't try sending out a fake distress call to lure one into a trap. They learned their lesson the first time.

--------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's not much of an accomplishment. Even Scotty learned that lesson.
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps