Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Well, he's still around after all... (Page 3)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Well, he's still around after all...
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
unfortunately i read it on this paper stuff they used to have and its dreadfully difficult to link to. and since i dont have it (it wasnt my article) i cant copy it up or quote it or anything.

and the article i read was a study on how girls grow faster and lactate years earlier than they should, because they eat beef that was given growth acceleration hormones that make animals grow faster and drink milk that was from animals given hormones to make them lactate sooner and produce more milk.

Shik should sue McDonald's!

I'll try to find some sources for this.. its something i was told at work (Whole Foods makes sure to educate its employees on all sorts of food related matters so we can offer more knowledgeable help as to why we dont carry shitty food)

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I heard something a couple of years ago about the relationship between steroid-saturated beef and american men growing up in the 60's someplace in the US, got big as houses and aggressive. Any of you heard of that?
Fuck no! I'll kill you!
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You didn't grow up in the 60s, did you Simon?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll kill you!

What do you want from me? To pass up the most perfect setup ever set up?

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't get it. Burgers with bacon and cheese should taste nice, yet to me they don't. Something's missing. So I've largely given up on them for now, in favour of the sunday lunch burger, which has a Yorkshire pudding in it, and horseradish sauce.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sure wouldn't mind a Salisbury steak right now...
Damn i*, had I gone to bed half an hour ago I wouldn't have felt the approaching hunger due to the sleep, now I have to design swedish sandwiches... With blackjack! And hookers!

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yorkshire pud IN the burger? How can that possibly work in this universe?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Mucus
Member # 24

- posted      Profile for Mucus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
....heck, forget the sandwiches.
Lee
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, it's no more different than the intermediate bread layer in a Big Mac, or the hash brown in a KFC tower burger.

--------------------

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

KFC makes burgers in your country? MADNESS!
Free ThoughtCrime America
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Free ThoughtCrime America     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The next thing you know some people will be covering their fries in mayo.

The horror, the horror.

Mucus
Member # 24

- posted      Profile for Mucus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The sad thing, is I'm only aware of that fact through "Pulp Fiction". Who says movies with "Bad Motherfuckers" aren't educational?
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mayonnaise, Aioli and Tsatsiki is superb dipping-material, simpletons. [Smile]

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Free ThoughtCrime America
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Free ThoughtCrime America     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's aioli?
Lee
Member # 393

Isn't that the cold mashed potato with garlic in it?

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps