Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » I have screwed the pooch.... (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I have screwed the pooch....
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't know today was the 19th.... My anniversery.... Ooppps... shit fuck... she isn't too pissed though....

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah... I'm confused a bit... who are you celebrating an anniversary with again?

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
His wife, maybe? no, seriously happy aniversary.

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks... All better now, nice dinner, something later....

Gotta get my fix before she returns from her errand....

--------------------

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first thing that popped into my mind when I read that title was... bestiality.

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first thing that entered my mind upon reading this was:

If you've forgotten your anniversary, and your wife isn't too annoyed, then for God's sake don't try and atagonise her by wandering off to post the information on a Star Trek forum.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

Nope, computer was off when she got home from her errand.... I fucked up once today, let alone a second time.... She's sleeping now, so I am still safe....

--------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll grant that I could conceiveably be confusing you w/ someone else, but aren't you the one always bemoaning the fact that your wife left you?
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

First wife, yes, she did, lives in AZ with my son....
Second wife, nope, not yet, lives in PH with me...
Third wife, mmm, haven't gotten this far yet....

I am missing my son, not the first wife.... I am so fucking tired of being nothing but a voice or an image...

Anybody live in the Tucson area???

--------------------

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um heh...

"Hi, you don't know me, but I'm a fellow Trek-freak friend of your Father's... don't mind me... mind if I use your computer?" [Wink]

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
screwed the pooch, pounded the puppies, raped the k-9, fucked the dog. These all mean goofing off, not doing anything when you are supposed to be working, do you consider it to mean "in trouble?"

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is, this is vile!!!
akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isn't it amazing what expressions and phrases people come up with? Why can't we just say "I've goofed" or "fucked up big time"? I seriously thought this guy had screwed his poor dog! Wierd, just plain weird . . .

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you cant convince them, confuse them.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've only ever heard "screw the pooch" mean "fuck up".
Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In all my time living in Los Angeles, I've never heard that term used to state a blunder... more like having sex with a dog. Then again, Angelenos have their own strange phrases.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps