Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » What are you wearing...for Halloween? Costume Breakdown (Page 2)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: What are you wearing...for Halloween? Costume Breakdown
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sitting in the school computer lab, wearing an NX-01 hat, 2151-era jumpsuit with captain's pins and pointed ears/vulcan makeup.

I AM THE SUPREME GEEK OF THE WORLD!!!!
(pictures to follow).

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Ogre Speak] NERDS! [/Ogre Speak]

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am wearing blue jeans stained with a compound used for treating tree cuts and a shirt with the name of the manufacturer on the front.
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.forbes.com/2002/10/28/cx_mh_1028halloween.html
LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tim: I know not what you're talking about. That picture doesn't exist. Remember? [Roll Eyes]

~LOA [Wink]

--------------------
"You are anal twattypoo who has ruined my good mood" PsyLiam to TSN May 01,2006.

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It should be noted that there is a forum regular who has even more hard-to-get photos than Liz.

And, um, this could be a negotiating postition! Yes!

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, did I mention I've taken some even better ones since then?

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for MaGiC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A little late, but I put on a big black formal dress and vamped up. Scared the kids trick or treating. Best bit is the theme for xmas party I just got by email. Its to be an S&M M&S party. Any ideas on how to combine the two welcomed!

--------------------
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride"

Lee
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A red leather & spandex bondage outfit trimmed with white fur.

--------------------

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This.

-

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

Lee
Member # 393

Yes, that was a real shame, Mark failing to nail that audition for Underworld's "Born Slippy" video.

--------------------

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*really beginning to wonder about all this Underworld all of a sudden...*

Did Mark fail on the headbanging sequence?

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I clearly suck at hinting. Oh well. Another thing to add to the list.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lee: I think I did vaguely describe it. It's a Halloween picture. The reason I can't show it is because of how she's dressed. Or how she's not dressed, for those who hold to that theory.

MaGiC: I take it that "M&S" is something other than the converse of "S&M"? I'd look it up, but the Internet has a way of turning up scariness when searching for things like that.

Tom: I didn't even know that pictures of you existed. Or do they?

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh! I want more pictures of male twentysomething nerdish types with glasses (probably)!

I could look at my own pictures.

Except I am not twentysomething.

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps