Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » My Spring 2003 Class Schedule (Page 2)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: My Spring 2003 Class Schedule
StarFire
Member # 748

- posted      Profile for StarFire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't have my spring scedule yet. Won't until the week of finals in December.
Since I go to a business college, its set up a tad different from the typical Uni. I have only 3 classes this 10 week term:

*US Government (more like Poly Sci tho)
*Paralegalism (my major is Paralegal..tho I'm thinking of getting into the investigator end too)
*US Literature

--------------------
Are we having fun yet?

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All courses at UNB have a 4-digit number. Generally, 1 means first year, 2 second year, etc. An oddball is Engl 1500, though. You need Engl 1200 to take it.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Snay: I thought you were in comp sci. Are you something else now?

My classes next semester at U. of Sussex:

English Lit. from 1914-present
Modern English Pronunciation

--------------------
life creation in progress

Mucus
Member # 24

- posted      Profile for Mucus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See, uh, thats not a CS class schedule.
This is a CS class schedule.

Winter 2003:

CS 241 Foundations of Sequential Programs
CS 251 Computer Organisation and Design
MATH 239 Introduction to Combinatorics
CHEM 28 Introductory Organic Chemistry: Environmental
BIOL 265 Diversity of Life

Don't ask me why there's a Chem 28. It seems that the university alternates offering Chem 264 and Chem 28 every semester. However, they are so similar that my program just says "One of CHEM 28 or CHEM 264", not that its much of a choice if only one is offered.

Yes, the science (i.e. Faculty of Science, not the Faculty of Math or School of CS) administration at Waterloo sucks.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, THIS is a CS schedule:

COMP304-Knowledge Representation and Reasoning

COMP307-Image Processing, Computer Vision and Graphics

COMP311-Advanced Topics in Databases

COMP390-Project investigating biological metaphors relating to computer viruses with the aim of creating an artificial immune system.

I chose the project myself, for some crazy reason.

I hate this topic.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On a somewhat unrelated note:

Sometimes I like to dance around naked, but usually I get cold and have to put my clothes back on...

--------------------
"You are anal twattypoo who has ruined my good mood" PsyLiam to TSN May 01,2006.

Mucus
Member # 24

- posted      Profile for Mucus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, she wins.

What she wins, I don't know.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She wins me driving to her home to present her with a basket of freshly-made white chocolate covered pretzels.

I'm supposed to sign up for classes soon. I guess I need to figure out my schedule. Yay.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I should be registering for classes in less than two hours.

COSC 3810 Principles of Programming Languages
COSC 4110 Database Concepts
MATH 3160 Linear Algebra
MATH 3510 Vector Geometry
ANSO 1010 Intro. to Sociology

I wish I had taken care of that last general education credit before now. It's going to suck having my last semester of college ruined by a damned sociology class...

StarFire
Member # 748

- posted      Profile for StarFire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your...last semester? Man...I'd like to know what that feels like.

--------------------
Are we having fun yet?

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As would I. Unfortunately, my expected graduation date has been bumped from May '03 to "Sometime Before the Sun Goes Nova."
LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't really know when my expected grad date is.... when I was in school before the car wreck, it was spring 2004, but then I had to take 2 tears off, and now I'm switching around schools so much that it's probably going to be at LEAST 2007.... pleh... that sucks.... ah, well! It'll be worth it in the long run [Smile]

~LOA

--------------------
"You are anal twattypoo who has ruined my good mood" PsyLiam to TSN May 01,2006.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I thought you were in comp sci.
Are you kidding? I can't even de-frag my computer. I was previously a history major, and before that, criminal justice.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Siegfried:
As would I. Unfortunately, my expected graduation date has been bumped from May '03 to "Sometime Before the Sun Goes Nova."

uh-oh.. you should have specified which sun....
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

Our sun, Mike. Sol, if you prefer. Terra's Light-Bringer. Wholesale Supplier of Heat. The Big Bowl of Butter in the Sky.
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps