Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » My Spring 2003 Class Schedule (Page 5)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: My Spring 2003 Class Schedule
The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indeed, therin lies Ritten's unintentional brilliance. And, of course, with such investigative brainpower on his side, it's a matter of mere moments before this factoid is linked to recent statements concerning the potential for the misperception of Tom's sexual orientation. Moments.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, I get it. You guys are talking about the CSI soundtrack. There's a hot new band on it! That no one has ever heard of outside of CSI!
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pete Townshend plays a nifty solo during the live version. With that windmill special attack of his.

Pete Townshend is bad ass.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CSI?
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cock Sure Individual....

I am feeling all warm any fuzzy inside.....

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is CSI one a Canadian only show? I figured it'd be a show Snay would watch...

CSI: Crime Scene Investigators or something like that. It's about a group of crime scene investigators that investigate crime scenes. Also a spinoff, CSI: Miami.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems to have several spin-offs, if the special victims unit shows are related....

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's, like, the most popular show ever. 20 times more popular than Bosom Buddies, even, and that show starred Tom Cruise!! Anyway, it is also awful. But, popular among all right-thinking peoples! Except Germans, of course.
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps