Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Happy Birthday... to me! :) (Page 6)

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Happy Birthday... to me! :)
Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait, how does a person become somewhat a virgin?

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thinks back to five years earlier...

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky."

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*LOL*

--------------------
"You are anal twattypoo who has ruined my good mood" PsyLiam to TSN May 01,2006.

StarFire
Member # 748

- posted      Profile for StarFire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hehe. Me birthday is one month from...yesterday.

So, whatchas gonna get me? [Big Grin]

--------------------
Are we having fun yet?

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A monkey!

--------------------
"You are anal twattypoo who has ruined my good mood" PsyLiam to TSN May 01,2006.

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jenna Jaimeson?

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tequila race.

Wait, we're not doing word associaci�n?

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
So, whatchas gonna get me?
Snow! Lots and lots of snow!
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooh! Nimmy in town too. . . Well, at present we have no idea of what we're doing for NYE. Traditionally we go down to my parents' for NYD because it's my Dad's birthday, but we don't want to be there for NYE because there's fuck all to do in mid-Sussex and we just end up staying in and watching Jools Holland. So we're looking at maybe going out in London.

Anybody who's actually around can get me on 07971 795612 (Liam, do you have my number? I forget). Nimmy is one of the few people I've mentioned to my wife, largely in his capacity as Weird Cult Guy. 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vogon - how old are you!?! I didn't know you were married.

Oh and watch out one day - there might be a wierd-arse message on your mobile - from Australia! [Wink]

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh "Weird Cult Guy", is it? Don't make me go suppressive on yer arse!

I don't know as of yet which days we'll visit London, but as I said I will be there from 27/12 through 2/1. There must be some scheduled "free activity" in there somewhere. We can take it over PMs, mail or smuss.

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
07971 795612 ... that's actually a phone number? Those seem like pain to remember.

And as of a few days ago I am 21! In most countries that'd be no big deal, but in this one it is because I can now legally drink. Don't ask me why when they tell you you're an adult at 18 they still don't trust to you to drink. I even saw a billboard once that wanted to raise the drinking age to 25. Considering the majority of college students are under 25 and spend the most money at bars it would be a killer on pubs across America.

Anyway, enough ranting and bitching.

Happy birthday to me! Now please excuse me while I continue to get drunk.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, who knows what part of that is the area code and whatnot. I mean, to someone outside of NA, 1 506 757 1019 would be hard to remember.

Plus, if you look at it, 07971 795612 and 1 506 757 1019 have the same amount of numbers, just grouped differently. One could write 0 797 179 5612 or 15067 571019...

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

New Years Eve? I can't wait.

I'm spending it in Wallace, ID. Trust me, this is a whoo, hoo event. [Roll Eyes]

The Boy's band is playing a gig there that night, and as is the way of the world, I get to go along. The plus side to it all? Unlike every other out of town show he's played since he's been home, we're actually staying over night for this one... whoo, hoo! No driving home with drunken drivers in the middle of the night on icy roads! :-)

And I might get some. [Big Grin]

Kidding...heheheh.....

--------------------

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps