Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Happy Birthday... to me! :) (Page 7)

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Happy Birthday... to me! :)
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My roommate is gettin' some from his girlfriend right now. It sure ain't helping my headache. [Frown]
StarFire
Member # 748

- posted      Profile for StarFire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Siegfried:
My roommate is gettin' some from his girlfriend right now. It sure ain't helping my headache. [Frown]

Awww. Been there, done that. Well, they did...they snuck into the room when they thought I was asleep...and I almost was. And I didn't have the nerve to get up and leave. I think I slept under my pillows that night.

New Years Eve, eh? I'm working, most likely. Big surprise, no? Maybe some of us working bums will get together and party in a corn field somewhere....tip a cow or two... [Razz]

--------------------
Are we having fun yet?

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cowtipping is your entertainment? I shall now be glad I don't live ten or so miles farther east than I do.

"And I might get some.

"Kidding...heheheh....."

Well, don't be so negative. You should at least try...

StarFire
Member # 748

- posted      Profile for StarFire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TSN:
Cowtipping is your entertainment? I shall now be glad I don't live ten or so miles farther east than I do.

Hehe. That is the entertainment down south where I work. Remember, any farther south in ILL turns to farm REAL FAST. Anywhoo, I'll be more likely to just go home and play online than party. Espically considering the drive I would have to make from wherever I would be partying to home...and I wanna drink too. But can't do that and drive. Or so they say...jk.

--------------------
Are we having fun yet?

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, cowtipping is a proud southern tradition. If you spit on cowtipping, we Southerners will be forced to seek retribution with our other proud tradition: throwing cow patties.
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Remember, any farther south in ILL turns to farm REAL FAST."

Or east. Or north. Or west, I'm sure, if that were an option.

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We don't have cows in Palo Alto, so we tip SUVs. It's funnier.

btw, I am now officially 'thirty-something.' Still not sure how I feel about this.

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ah, the fiery ritual of carousel! you are renewed?

BTW, i can sum up being a year older than last in one word: ew.

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Life is dirrty.
bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike: My hand crystal is now a blacklight. Rave it up, runner.

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

capped
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

I am so completely lost right now. [Confused]
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It be the cunning movie reference!
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

It be a cunning movie that I have never watched!
capped
Member # 709

I watch it every year on my birthday. Watch it, then watch Free Enterprise. You'll be a better man for it.
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps