Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » The next phase.. (Page 5)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: The next phase..
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I was the one who showered once in 3 days."

You didn't drop any soap, did you? I hear that stuff is a bitch to keep ahold of...

Teelie
Member # 280

- posted      Profile for Teelie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just finished reading this thread. Damn.
Whatever you do, don't drop the soap in the shower. If you do you might meet s big, burly black man named Bubba.

--------------------
It takes 42 muscles in your face to frown. It only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and smack someone upside the head.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, thanks for that insight, which until now has gone unrecorded in the annals of human knowledge!
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, that seems somewhat racist. White men have been known to ass-rape, too...
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's true. I saw that in American History X. And maybe a couple episodes of Oz.
Teelie
Member # 280

- posted      Profile for Teelie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay so he might meet a big burly white man named Bubba Joe Bob as well.

--------------------
It takes 42 muscles in your face to frown. It only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and smack someone upside the head.

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It doesn't matter anymore anyway. She hates me. Resents me. Has a new boyfriend. Is happy with him, with her life.

It6's all been for naught. I'm such a fool to have believed in love.

Never again.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

"It6's all been for naught. I'm such a fool to have believed in love."

I'm not sure I'd go that far. You were, of course, a fool to believe in a sixteen-year-old's love. But not love in general.

Teelie
Member # 280

Yeah, what he said. Believing a 16 year old girl is in love for more than a few months? Time to move on, and hopefully move up a little older to someone who's got more sense of what love is than a teenager.

--------------------

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry Shik, for what you are going through. This whole things sounds a little too weirded out for me though. OK the girl was 15/16 - she wasn't like fucking 10 years old. How old are you again mid-twenties... in ten years, the age difference wouldn't matter. Yes, I know there is the whole law thing - but unless you really hurt that girl - why would her parents try to make you suffer to the FULLEST extent of the law as possible!?! Why not give you a stern warning etc. It looks like they've got some sorta of vandetta to make you be punished all the way. This IS, though - only a take from reading bits and pieces here and there.

What about those people you see on Jerry Springer etc. for half of those shows - Steve should be up there arresting them straight off!

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, its a lesson i've learned the hard way, girls that young are seriously fucked up in the head.

but then looking back, when i was that age i was fucked up in the head (yes, moreso than today.. these days i understand why i act wierd.. back then i was mad and confused because i didnt know how to deal with being me.. which is why all teenagers are the way they are)..

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would urge you to not generalize. I met my fiancee when she was 13, and her love has been unwavering throughout. It varies on a person-by-person basis -- reference my earlier rant. In this case, it looks like Shik gave her credit for being more mature than she was. Hell of a price to pay for an error in judgement...

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

Well, I wasn't saying that a sixteen-year-old can't ever ever ever possibly bee in love for real. I'm just saying it's incredibly rare, so don't believe them without doubt until they're older. And certainly don't do anything to get your name permanently inscribed on the sex-offender lists...
LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SPeaking as a woman, all I have to say is that one should NEVER assume that a girl can be taken at her word, or even her actions... we're fickle people, yes..... [Razz]

If I were a guy, I'd be gay... I'd never want to have to date a woman.... what a NIGHTMARE! But on thaqt note, I have to say that I'm not you're average woman, so any hot, rich, sensitive men in the audience that would like to marry me can put in their resume and I'll respond accordingly [Wink]

~LOA

--------------------
"You are anal twattypoo who has ruined my good mood" PsyLiam to TSN May 01,2006.

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, I'm sure it's brainwashing by her parents, pure & simple.

I don't know how long we might have lasted, or if we would have at all. But I would've liked that chance & had things end of our own accord if they had to end. As much as I try to like her parents, I keep coming back to find myself despising their actions & inactions, not just on this matter, but on a lot of things concerning her.

:::sighs::: Yeah. Anyway...yeah.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps