Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Regression... (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Regression...
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am definitely regressing now. If thinking back about high school with hints of yearning for "the good ol' days" wasn't proof enough, than this is it.

I have woken up super early for no particular reason today. I have an exam in about eleven hours, but I'm going to do a quick review of the material this morning. Instead, I'm going to watch cartoons. I'm reverting back to my childhood.

In about twenty minutes on Cartoon Network, Max Steel comes on followed by Zoids: Chaotic Century. Then there's a SpongeBob SquarePants mini-maraton on Nickelodeon (assuming TV Guide is correct). I curse my friend Nic for getting me started on SpongeBob. I curse myself for getting started on Zoids and Hamtaro (which is later on this morning).

I suppose this revelation is fitting since my statistics exam today is over regression and correlation. Yay.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh no, study material saturating your daily contemplation through sleep, forcing you to apply the knowledge on your life when exposed to the irregular elements of daytime kiddie-tv!

See, this is why cartoons are dangerous. You're a bright young man, Sieg, but basically, you need to lay off the sauce.

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cartoons are my anti-drug. And the only sauce that I'm on right now is this Chernobyl inferno hot sauce. I've been applying that stuff liberally to my quesadillas lately. Burns the hell out of my mouth and makes my stomach do somersaults, but it's good.

The exam went well. All that's left is the cumulative final for statistics (on the 17th) and my Java final tomorrow afternoon. Yay.

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I finished my finals today! Whoo, hoo! No more schill for a MONTH! :-)

I'm going to get at leat a 3.5 GPA, too... yippee! Car insurance discount!!!!!! [Smile]

Oh... and note the new sig.... [Wink]

~LOA

--------------------
"You are anal twattypoo who has ruined my good mood" PsyLiam to TSN May 01,2006.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

:: reads the signature ::

Okay...

Congrats on your great semester. I wish my GPA was going to be that high.

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To paraphrase Juan Rico, I am so happy to be a member of a species with two sexes... [Big Grin]

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
overeating, booze, cartoons, drawing, writing, obsessive relationships, masturbation and being a workaholic are my anti-drugs.. oh and certain drugs are my anti-drugs, anti-other-drugs that is

[ December 05, 2002, 23:26: Message edited by: CaptainMike ]

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sieg: It was a Tommy Lee Jones-quote from Men in Black. Replace "cartoons" with "tequila".

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

Ah, I see. I don't remember that quote, though. Was it from the cartoon series, first movie, or second movie?

Well, my Java final went well. Only my statistics final left. I'm going to go celebrate now.

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Be sure to keep that little kid inside you happy at all times, Sieg. Or he'll pull a Will Robinson on you.
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

Boy, that sounds dirty. [Big Grin]
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Precisely.
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can someone please explain SpongeBob SquarePants to me. Specifically why everyone seems to like the bloody show? I fail to see the appeal.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My roommate is into that show too. He's a fucking 19 year old sailor too... He collects all the shit too... No wonder why the Petty Officer thinks he's weird.

--------------------
Matrix
If you say so
If you want so
Then do so

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've watched one episode of that show... I thought it was stupid as hell. I don't get why so many people like it. Plus it seems to have as much adult fans as children.

I really don't get into cartoons, the only one I do like the current X-Men cartoon. Not that I can watch it anyway.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps