Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » The Can-American $ (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The Can-American $
Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pan? Pan?! *does the polite "ahem" thing*

I love... skiing in the New Hampshire White Mountains. And these forums aren't that bad, either!

------------------
Doctor: "Run along. I'll reattach any severed limbs. Just don't misplace them." (Voyager: "The Killing Game")

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good things about this country? ..... *thinks*

Sunsets on the beach on the west coast, Sunrises on the beach on the East coast.... stars.... The Bluff Point cliffs in CT.... Waterfalls....The Badlands in South Dakota ... Roses.... Freedom.... Nature.... Mountains.... and Charles.

------------------
Cherish your visions; cherish your ideas; cherish the music that stirs in your heart, the beauty that forms in your mind, the loveliness that drapes your purest thoughts, for if you remain true to them, your world will at last be built.

bryce
Anointed Class of 2003
Member # 42

- posted      Profile for bryce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful, old churches

------------------
"You gotta change your signature" -Zilla

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*drags the thread away from Sol's abortive happiness attack*

The Canadian Supreme Court did not say seperation was illegal. It said there was no constituional process for conducting the seperation of a province, and indeed, in the event of a 'Oui' vote Canada would be obliged to negotiate w/Quebec.

*back to the happiness at hand*

When it comes to Canadian town names, you can't beat Tuktoyuktuk.

------------------
"Potatoe"
-Dan Quayle

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite place name from my home state belongs to a mining town that no longer exists: "Booger Cat".

Ya gotta wonder just what prompted that moniker?

Things I like about Canada? I had my first authentic fish 'n' chips there. I discovered I like batter-dipped deep-fried fish with fried potatoes on the side and liberally doused with malt vinegar.

Of course, the line of volunteers who want to kiss you immediately afterward is extremely short (measured in negative numbers).

--Baloo

------------------
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers."
--Thomas Watson, chairman of IBM, 1943
www.geocities.com/Area51/Shire/8641/

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*scratches head* Weren't we supposed to name things we liked about the opposite country?

------------------
Doctor: "Run along. I'll reattach any severed limbs. Just don't misplace them." (Voyager: "The Killing Game")

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whatever. As long as we can avoid bashing each other's virtual heads in, I'll be happy.

Kids in the Hall.

------------------
"Breath...keep breathing. I can't do this alone"
--
Radiohead

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

Star Trek.

------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps