Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Highway Manners (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Highway Manners
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Praise the lord for 4 wheel anti-lock brakes."

Actually, praise Mercedes-Benz. 8)

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Then, praise lord for Mercedes-Benz. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes-Benz...

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The boy I have a massive crush on drives a Mercedes-Benz...

I think he's spiffy............

--------------------
"You are anal twattypoo who has ruined my good mood" PsyLiam to TSN May 01,2006.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Up near me, at the intersection of Shawan and York ... Shawan's east-bound traffic has the option to turn onto York Rd at the four-way light. There is no merge - the turn becomes the right-hand lane of York Road, and there's a concrete island to prevent southbound traffic on York from entering the lane.

And yet idiot fucker after idiot fucker will treat it like a merge, waiting for a gap in traffic. Hello, biatch? Learn how to fucking drive your pos car.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But that IS a merge, or at the very least a right turn on red. I've done it almost every time I'm there with no problems or complaints. And where's the new place now?

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps