Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Plastic Beer Bottles... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Plastic Beer Bottles...
Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LOA:
Beer! Ick! Pleh [Embarrassed]

I know what you mean. But if it gets me drunk, I'll drink it! (alcoholic beverages only, no wierd stuff)

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
American beer doesn't really count as beer anyway. More like flavoured water.
Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I almost never drink pop anymore, since it went to plastic.

Somehow, I don't think the makers of the better beers will fool with plastic. It will probably be an American beer thing, and the good ones, the Micro's will still be in glass.

For people who drink Bud and Miller and the like, taste doesn't mean much anyway, so plastic weont make much differencve.

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keith's is more of a Nova Scotia beer. Alpine & Moosehead are the most popular in the Maritimes, though.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Griffworks
Member # 1014

- posted      Profile for Griffworks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Y'know, beer in a can is bad enough. Now someone's talking about selling it in plastic bottles?!?

Hell NO! [Mad]

Ain't touchin' it. I'll quit drinking all beer before I'll drink it out of a plastic bottle.... [Eek!]

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't drink.
I especially don't drink beer.
I especially, especially don't drink beer in plastic.

Now, a refillable plastic container shaped like an IBG, that would sell! Especially if the beverage came out of the B's.

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Styro, we're not really answering your question are we? I think it's safe to say that we'd (I'd) be skeptical about drinking beer from plastic, but if (as you posit it could) it did taste the same and kept the same and didn't get, etc. I think I'd do it. I don't know whether shaping it like a shoe would be good, though. Or an IBG. Whatever that is. (You know, with the B's?)

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

Styrofoaman
Member # 706

- posted      Profile for Styrofoaman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IBG = Irish Breast Goddess. Humorous caricature of my wife. [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Balaam Xumucane:
Hey Styro, we're not really answering your question are we? I think it's safe to say that we'd (I'd) be skeptical about drinking beer from plastic, but if (as you posit it could) it did taste the same and kept the same and didn't get, etc. I think I'd do it. I don't know whether shaping it like a shoe would be good, though. Or an IBG. Whatever that is. (You know, with the B's?)

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Things that are really awesome:

1.) Milkshakes.
2.) Rob's obsession with this dude's wife's boobs.

Styrofoaman
Member # 706

- posted      Profile for Styrofoaman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...and yet people wonder why we don't post anymore pictures of her. One bloody toppless photo and the perverts flow like melted butter. [Big Grin]

One question First: Does Julie know of your obsession with my wife's figure? While I don't mind one bit, and niether does Lizzy prehaps it's time to move on?

Now... Excuse me while I make a milkshake for Ultra.

quote:
Originally posted by Ultra Magnus:
Things that are really awesome:

1.) Milkshakes.
2.) Rob's obsession with this dude's wife's boobs.

--------------------
Like A Bat Out Of Hell...

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, Julie doesn't.

Sheesh, I'm just having fun.

The IBG, like beer, is something I would not take even if I was offered it freely.

For different reasons, of course. I HATE beer.

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

Styrofoaman
Member # 706

Just goes to show what a fool you are. If she offered herself to you and you turned her down you would die. Instantly.

From a crushed head.

Ah well... Who want's another plastic milkshake?

quote:
Originally posted by First of Two:

The IBG, like beer, is something I would not take even if I was offered it freely. For different reasons, of course. I HATE beer.

--------------------

Styrofoaman
Member # 706

Double post.

Where the heck is the delete button?!

--------------------

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

quote:
Originally posted by Styrofoaman:
Just goes to show what a fool you are. If she offered herself to you and you turned her down you would die. Instantly.

No, that'll happen only if I go to Za'ha'dum.

Neither will happen, so I'm in no danger anyway.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps