Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » It lifts! It separates! It calls the cops?!? (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: It lifts! It separates! It calls the cops?!?
Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whenever Seinfeld is mentioned, I feel obligated to mention that I hate that show, because it uses some sort of evil EM waves to warp people's brains. Or something like that. I have no basis for this, but I'm convinced it's true!

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
RB: "'Get a life' is a phrase heard a lot, though I have never known exactly what kind was implied. Seems a lot of shallowness and greed is the rule."
CS: "I guess that it means the kind of life led by the characters of 'Dawson's Creek' or 'The Simpsons'."

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait, I just remembered the basis. It's because the show is so bad that it couldn't possibly be as popular as it is otherwise.

------------------
RB: "'Get a life' is a phrase heard a lot, though I have never known exactly what kind was implied. Seems a lot of shallowness and greed is the rule."
CS: "I guess that it means the kind of life led by the characters of 'Dawson's Creek' or 'The Simpsons'."

HMS White Star
Member # 174

- posted      Profile for HMS White Star     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I as someone is errr was a teenager (since I 20 I don't know if I still one) I can say I have never had any trouble taking to a girl, mostly because my low self esteem makes me think that no young lady would ever like to go out with me , which oddly enough makes it really really easy to talk to young ladies . On the subject of breast all I have to say is don't stare it makes you look bad. Actually I gotten to the point where I only glance at a young lady's body, and mostly look into there eyes (and I have discovered how many people have pretty eyes). At least I know I trying to be good and hopefully they will know that to. Perhaps I should also go out on a Friday night. what the hell I am doing at home . O well I time to go to bed.

HMS White Star

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good attitude.

Guys, it counts many, MANY points in your favor when the "nice pair" you openly admire reside on her face, not her chest. Besides, it's easier to get away with saying "You have beautiful eyes." as opposed to:

"Nice set!"
[Gives "thumbs-up sign.]

(Followed by)

[Sound of petite fist rearranging teeth.]

------------------
"The wireless music box has no imaginable commercial value. Who would pay for a message sent to nobody in particular?"
--David Sarnoff's associates in response to his urgings for investment in the radio in the 1920s.
www.geocities.com/Area51/Shire/8641/

[This message has been edited by Baloo (edited July 09, 1999).]

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*chuckles* *Looks over at Jubes and grins* this has gotten interesting, hasn't it sis? now we know whats REALLY on their minds....*LOL*

------------------
"Fear attracts the fearful"
([[[[[[*]}�������������������������

Antagonist
Member # 76

- posted      Profile for Antagonist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whatever it is that causes males to stare transfixed at a female figure....I like it. Who cares what makes us do it, point is, it works. MUWAHAHAHAHAHA.

You have not yet begun to even imagine what is on the brain of the male.

Nor do I think you'd like to know.

(And BTW, Frank, I have discovered that Jerry Seinfeld is actually a tiny mouse bent on world domination).

------------------
' *Bludgeons Antag* '
Frank G, seriously injuring one of the Forums most valued members.

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

Ah, great. I was beginning to worry I was going crazy.

------------------

HMS White Star
Member # 174

- posted      Profile for HMS White Star     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not stare tranfixed at a female figure, well at least not most of time and not when they are looking .
Honestly, I thank God every day that he created women, and then ask him why he hasn't sent one my way .

"...Jerry Seinfeld is actually a tiny mouse bent on world domination".
O my God that make so much sense now that I think about it, George must be Pinky!!!

------------------
HMS White Star (your local friendly agent of Chaos:))

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OmyGOD!

I never put it together before!

I will have to watch Seinfeld now, though I have never desired to do so before!

No-one takes over the world while I'M around!

That's MY job!

------------------
"The wireless music box has no imaginable commercial value. Who would pay for a message sent to nobody in particular?"
--David Sarnoff's associates in response to his urgings for investment in the radio in the 1920s.
www.geocities.com/Area51/Shire/8641/

RW
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for RW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

I feel more at home in a female envionment. All of my best friends (and only friens) bar one were female. So you'd say I'd get a girlfriend one day.

BUT NO!

HMS White Star
Member # 174

to RW: Female friends, that's bad, when females only what to be your friend. Hell even I have had a chance to have a girlfriend, but I messed it up. Hey here's an idea, ask one (or more) of your female friends to sent you up with a girl (in my experience, females have a better understanding of which females are attracted to which male and well they are more likely to be in the know ).

------------------
HMS White Star (your local friendly agent of Chaos:-) )

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
White Star: Think of it from the female perspective too. *L* it DOES go both ways. there was a group of us senior year...girls AND guys. I'd have loved to have had a different kind of relationship with this one guy, or even just gone to prom with him. but i think he had a girlfriend. :P so i just had to settle for being his friend, which really might have been better that way in the end :-) *grins at Jeff*

------------------
"Fear attracts the fearful"
([[[[[[*]}�������������������������

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps