Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » What a Friday! (bit late, eh...) (Page 3)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: What a Friday! (bit late, eh...)
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't trust independent auto shops anymore; I've got too many horror stories involving them and my old Cavalier. Even the ones with stellar records on file with the BBB screwed me over royally. Granted, the dealership isn't ranking too high with me either at the moment, and I'm not feeling too confident with the current diagnosis of the problem.

And there is absolutely no way I'm going to start fiddling with stuff under the hood. Aside from the battery, air filter, and fluid levels, I avoid that area like the plague.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You must do like the last Presidential election, and choose the lesser of the to evils....

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, he chooses the lesser of the two evils, and then the Supreme Court illegally forces the greater evil on him?
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course!!!!

--------------------

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, but then the US Supreme Court will override his state's, and all will be well again. [Razz]

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And then, many months later, it will be discovered that his state's Supreme Court was wrong all along and then the US SC will be embarrassed and look stupid and then a public outrage will ensue and then new elections will be held and then...

Oh.

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Public outrage is not Patriotic! Never forget!

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

the Ballot....

--------------------

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NO! ELECTION 2000 NEVER HAPPENED! NOOOOO!

Please, just take this thread onto any other topic other than politics. I prefer to live in my fantasy world where Teddy Roosevelt is president.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's Teddy Ruxpin in mine.

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

I knew a guy from the dorms who once bragged about sodomizing a Care Bear.

--------------------

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

That is as bad as sweatpants and boner observations....

Any update on your car????

My insurance is supposedly going to get cancelled, since I supposedly didn't make my last payment, which I have a receipt for.... Screw AHIC....

--------------------

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've discovered that mention of the 2000 election is the new replacement for the comparison of one's opponents to Nazis.

Godwin II: The Whine Continues.

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

quote:
That is as bad as sweatpants and boner observations....
Come now, you're making me sound like another Margaret Mead. I assure you that I am not camping out in the bush making observations of boners.

quote:
Any update on your car????
Yes, there is a car update. I took her back to the dealership Saturday and had a nice chat with the service manager. I made sure to mention I had complained to the company as well. They checked my car out, and they said that the computer was not properly programmed when they did the replacement. They reprogrammed it, and, so far, the demon light hasn't come back on since (and I've driven my car about 150 miles in that time).

--------------------

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

Or they realized that they had screwed you enough, being all loose and floppy now, decdied to replace the proper part and make you happy....

No, Siggy Mead.... [Wink]

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps