Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Flare To Have New Poster.... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Flare To Have New Poster....
Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, congratulations, Jay.

--------------------
life creation in progress

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!
Congratulations!

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations!

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Might we just take the next five pages of wows and congratulationses for granted and save ourselves the trouble?
akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations Jay!

I was born in October - nothing wrong with that month. [Big Grin]

Think of all that you have to look forward to: sleepless nights, earache, headaches, smelly nappies . . .

--------------------
If you cant convince them, confuse them.

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TSN:
Might we just take the next five pages of wows and congratulationses for granted and save ourselves the trouble?

Nope....

Congrats Jay.

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Aya
Member # 1148

- posted      Profile for Aya     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats. Someone give him a helmet, because I heard the mood swings women go through while pregnant is the equilivent of pissing off Klingon.
Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, thank you all.

We've just spent the morning looking into our future.

We have friends who have a 1 year old...she was pregnant at our wedding and had ti soon after. We went to the Santa Monica farmer's market and rode the pony's. We talked about stollers and that sort of thing.

In fact, we have several friends with small children. I know some of what is on the way. Am I prepared?

NOOOOOO!

But what is there to do about that. One can never really be prepared, you just do your best.

--------------------
Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war.
~ohn Adams

Once again the Bush Administration is worse than I had imagined, even though I thought I had already taken account of the fact that the Bush administration is invariably worse than I can imagine.
~Brad DeLong

You're just babbling incoherently.
~C. Montgomery Burns

Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I've tried to think of something original to say but gave up.

Congratulations!! [Smile]

Styrofoaman
Member # 706

- posted      Profile for Styrofoaman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ours is almost three months old now.

Even though we were trying for months the day we got the news ranks up there with the day we secured our SBA loan and the day I proposed to her.

Even though it's been said before... sleep now because you won't be sleeping soundly untill he/she hits 30. [Big Grin]

Liz didn't have violent moodswings, matter of fact that was the calmest I've ever seen her. Now wierd cravings for the damndest foods you'd ever heard of. Dill Pickle ice-cream?! Grape-leaves stuffed with mint and rice?! Prepare yourself. Be sure you live near a 24 hour market.

--------------------
Like A Bat Out Of Hell...

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Be sure you live near a 24 hour market.
Los Angeles is a 24 hour market all to istelf. For many things.

So, yeah, I'm fortunate that I'm not in Small Town, Texas. But then how fortunate am I...if it's all here, I'm going to have to go get it.

--------------------
~ohn Adams

Once again the Bush Administration is worse than I had imagined, even though I thought I had already taken account of the fact that the Bush administration is invariably worse than I can imagine.
~Brad DeLong

~C. Montgomery Burns

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well done, Jay, way to get that wife of yours pregnant. (I just didn't want to say 'congratulations')
Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats, Jay. Better start the education fund now. Trust me in 18 years you will want to have the money to get rid of them.

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Grape-leaves stuffed with mint and rice?!
But those things are good.

--------------------
life creation in progress

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

Education fund??

You mean they have to go to school?? And I have to pay for this??

Next you'll be telling me I'm going to have to pay to feed them.

--------------------
~ohn Adams

~Brad DeLong

~C. Montgomery Burns

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps