Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Bride of Flare-ite Pacific NWUS Booty Call (Page 2)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Bride of Flare-ite Pacific NWUS Booty Call
Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Their faces are like the three stages this meeting went through. From left to right we have utter confusion, plain indifference and drunken happiness.

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*crickets*

Erm, so due to the overwhelming and enthusiastic response for meeting up this year I've gone ahead and booked Qwest Field & Event Center for our gathering.

Seriously. It doesn't have to be Hooters. I was just saying that in hopes that we could lure Liz out of hiding (and gaze upon her preposterous car audio with envy and disdain). Zeek's is fine. Or not. I'm getting not.

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanna be there!!! And I got my car back yeterday, so I could even drive it... but alas, at this point, it's not in the program. I'll be in Seattle the weekend of Jan 7th though, I think.... that's the plan right now, at least :-)

As I said before though, I'll at least be there in Spirit. In fact, one of y'all should bring a cell with speakerphone... then I can call and talk to you all while you try to eat... Ask Charles - it's a VERY interesting thing when I get going [Wink] Fun times for all!!

HOOTERS!!!

~LOA

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"y'all".

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How quaint.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't mock me.

I'm cute when I say "y'all" and everyone knows it. [Razz]

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, you're indeed playing your cards right. Too right, if you ask me. Something's up.

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YA UR BOENR HAHA LOL
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PsyLiam:
"y'all".

Hey, now. I say "y'all" all the time. Why don't I get the ribbing? Is it because I don't have a set of tits? Well, guess what, bucko! I do! So there y'all go!

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You don't say something like that without backing it up, Texan. Show us the collateral.

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And just in time for the next Superbowl, too!

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cart-man: "YA UR BOENR HAHA LOL"

I meant with the impending Amazon World Order. I think it's getting ready to pounce, and is signalling all its sleeper-agent sisters to "keep the pigs occupied".

They will do it sooner or later, they don't need us to open pickle jars or reach for high shelves anymore... *sniph*

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charles is looking almost dignified with that mountain goat like beard. Very impressive.

Of course I'd love to make it to the aforementioned meeting, but the highway from Eastern Australia to Western USA is still under construction.

We're still having problems with sinking the main pylons in Melbourne harbour, apparently the crust diggers are killing too many endangered water roos. How are things going at the American end?

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Daryus Aden:
Charles is looking almost dignified with that mountain goat like beard. Very impressive.

You are a cruel, cruel man.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cartman:
You don't say something like that without backing it up, Texan. Show us the collateral.

Dude, are you telling me that you want to see my chest?

There's several jokes I could make, but they all made a rush for the exit at the same time and are presently jammed together. I'll make a witty remark later then.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps