Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » BIG update on my life. (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: BIG update on my life.
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably not in this thread, though, as I've got an itchy locking finger.

------------------
"And give me back my evil heart so I can see you as you are."
--
John Linnell

bryce
Anointed Class of 2003
Member # 42

- posted      Profile for bryce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only thing I am saying in this thread is that I will pray for LOA. God Bless you all.

------------------
"You can stand me up at the Gates of Hell, but I won't back down."- Tom Petty :-)

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck in everything, LOA. You have hard choices, but I'm sure you'll do your best.

------------------
Doctor: "Run along. I'll reattach any severed limbs. Just don't misplace them." (Voyager: "The Killing Game")

RW
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for RW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

You're a convert?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

And yes, that was an insult. Go ban me now.

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liz: My comments were not meant as sarcasm or an insult, but fact....

------------------
Charles Capps
Chief Administrator, the solareclipse network
"I do whatever the voices in my head tell me to do."

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck Liz.

Lee, I agree with you. The communists got one thing right.

------------------
"Diplomacy is the art of Internationalising an issue to your advantage"

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I rather agree with the guys on this one.

------------------
"I would be delighted to offer any advice I can on understanding women. When I have some, I'll let you know."
--Picard to Data, "In Theory"

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We've all got problems in some area or other in our lives... it's how we deal with them and what we learn from them that make them bad or good. There is no need to Christian bash anyone,and there is no need to bash anyone is Christian bashing, either. I don't recall her ever asking for advice, but if you're going to do it, at least respect her choices.

About Landon, LOA, all I can say is that I knew you two were in love to begin with, and I hope he realizes that, divorces that other girl, and eventually you two work things out. But I don't agree with everyone else. Don't Fuck him. You'll just regret it (this advice is of course pointless as youv'e decided not to fuck anyone until marriage.... a decision I respect, BTW).

RW: Seek Help. Please?

------------------
Berkoff: "He's threatening to kill me. What should I do?"
Michael: "Don't let him."
- La Femme Nikita

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps