Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Tech assistance request (Page 3)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Tech assistance request
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And why is that?
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know. Possibly the above average amount of exercise I've been doing recently. I've decided that having a big arse is not desirable or bootylicious in non-female R&B stars.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Cartman
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Erh, you're not training your shoulders to burn fat from your behind, are you? Because that would be ineffective.

Also, I give my arse plenty of exercise. By sitting on it.

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bad Cartman. Go to your room.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Cartman
Member # 256

You mean the one I am in right now?
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Then go out of your room, and go back in.
Cartman
Member # 256

I am not programmed to follow your orders.

Also, I am writing a term paper. Which is due in tomorrow. Which is today. I am possibly in trouble. Leave me alone.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A term paper? Ha ha school is for nerds for sure!
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Yes. The rest of us are worred about the job interviews we have in 5 hours time. Rule.

When did Simon graduate then?

--------------------

Cartman
Member # 256

The world is not ready for me yet. So says my manager.

And what's this about an interview, eh? Were you fired from your tech support dream job already? WERE YOU?

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it a rule to be worried about T-minus 5h job interviews, in Britain?
Or wait, are you a shameless persnickety?
Vermillion hells, I lack data.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

I am being outsourced. Boo!

But job offers with more money. So yayness.

And I think most people are slightly worried about about job interviews. Natural, it is.

--------------------

Cartman
Member # 256

HAHA LIAM IS GOING TO INDIA HAHA

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't graduate so much as, uh, stop going.
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Suck you are.

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps