Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » How often do you update your Flare profile? (Page 13)

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14   
Author Topic: How often do you update your Flare profile?
Mucus
Member # 24

- posted      Profile for Mucus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It could be both, the latter does not preclude the former.
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait, what's wrong with the name "Nathaniel"? It's a biblical name. People have been using it for millennia.

And the kid at the library looked like he was probably in the general vicinity of ten years old. So I'm thinking he wasn't named after anything on "Buffy the Vampire Slayer". But I'm awful at judging people's ages, so...

WizArtist II
"How can you have a yellow alert in Spacedock? "
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for WizArtist II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like the little Japanese comedian gal....

Her first name meant "Pearl"
and her second name translated as "Harbor"

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world...those that understand Binary and those that don't.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TSN:
Wait, what's wrong with the name "Nathaniel"? It's a biblical name. People have been using it for millennia.

I have yet to meet a single one.

And having friends called "Curtis" does not make it a good name. I do find it mildly surprising that we haven't got more stupidly named Americans here.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dont think that "Liam" would not be considered a "stupid name" over here.

I've met only one "Nathaniel" in my whole life: everyone called him "Nate" and he was a dick.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every single American in the world ever has told me that "Liam" is, like, a totally awesome name.

I've actually heard of "Nate". Although only through X-Men comics. I rule.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You still never said why Curtis is such a stupid name. [Razz]

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

WizArtist II
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for WizArtist II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PsyLiam:
Every single American in the world ever has told me that "Liam" is, like, a totally awesome name.

Ohhhh...

So NOW, you're calling Jason "UN-AMERICAN"!!!!!!!!!
How BUSH of you.

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world...those that understand Binary and those that don't.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I am a Democrat/Independant voter...

I cant be "Un-American:: My birthday's even on the Fourth Of July!

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

You are trying to destroy the institution from within.

Curtis is a stupid name because I am tired and grumpy.

Wales.

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

Everyone: Group Hug for Liam!

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

WizArtist II
Member # 1425

quote:
Originally posted by PsyLiam:

Curtis is a stupid name because I am tired and grumpy.

Hmm. I had always figured you for another of the Seven Dwarfs.

--------------------

Mucus
Member # 24

- posted      Profile for Mucus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Courtesy of cruel.com
Urhines Kendall Icy Eight Special K
http://www.newbabynews.net/hospitals/stf33/public/stf33birthannouncement.pl?babyID=h33-440

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm guessing that those birth announcements are put together automatically without a human ever getting involved. I say that because if I had to create a page welcoming the birth of Urhines Kendall Icy Eight Special K there would be a section devoted to all of the drugs that I though the parents were on when they decided on that and a section devoted to exactly what the school kids are going to do to him in school.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Urhines Kendall Icy Eight Special K
Kan I get that in decaf?
  This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps