Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » How not to "use the force" (Page 4)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: How not to "use the force"
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah yeah, save it for the jury.

Siegfried:
quote:
Seriously, those.
Did you refer to us in an indirect third person plural? Do you enter your favorite bar and greet your friends with "Hello, them guys!"??
Have I died and gone to heaven?

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is your idea of heaven? What did that ISA cult do to you, exactly? B)
Nim
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They gave us a great display of street magic, with dice cups and everything. They even let me hold the bill. 4w3s0m3.

My idea of heaven had always been in there, though, inside the turnip. I just cleared away the rough edges.

Griffworks
Member # 1014

- posted      Profile for Griffworks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Boh:
Why would anyone crave a slap in the face with a wet fish?

You should try it. It's actually quite amazing. All your friends are doing it, so why not you?

Just beware the walrus....

TheWoozle
Member # 929

- posted      Profile for TheWoozle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sigh.. I'm glad I just lurk here and dont' actually post.

--------------------
joH'a' 'oH wIj DevwI' jIH DIchDaq Hutlh pagh
(some days it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps in the morning)
The Woozle!

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, once you post, you're lost.

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for MaGiC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good God (and or goddess etc)what has happened to us people... Once upon a time the line
"I've seen far stranger fetishes firsthand."
would have been a licence for a discussion touching on candle wax, nipples, spiked heels and gravestones - to name but a few!

I am ashamed...ashamed that we have all grown up into such apparently well rounded and sane individuals....*sigh*

tricky
Member # 1402

- posted      Profile for tricky         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most people around here are as well rounded as a brick. I think since Ent was cancelled, we've lost some of the buzz.
Maybe we should reopen the Defiant length discussion....

--------------------
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...

-- (Terry Pratchett, alt.fan.pratchett)

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MaGiC:
I am ashamed...ashamed that we have all grown up into such apparently well rounded and sane individuals....*sigh*

I'm wearing the Sailor Mars uniform and nipple clamps at the moment, if that helps any.
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not in any way.

I was knocked out during sex once...that was unusual.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm only wearing the Sailor Mars outfit because Liam said she was much hotter than Sailor Moon. Personally, I hate the way this thing is riding up on me.
bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I ain't payin' you to complain.
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

You ain't paying me at all, bub. This is strictly volunteer work, here.
Nim
Member # 205

That's not what the 7-11 backalley webcam says.
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

I was young and needed the money for petrol.
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps