Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Now I've got a computer problem for y'all to solve. (Page 3)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Now I've got a computer problem for y'all to solve.
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Inconceivable!
OnToMars
Now on to the making of films!
Member # 621

- posted      Profile for OnToMars     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, I'm actually tremendously curious to know what Sol System looks like.

--------------------
If God didn't want us to fly, he wouldn't have given us Bernoulli's Principle.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just some nerdy runt, is all.
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sol System is an Adonis. Yes, he's a little nerdy what with the aviator sunglasses, the dressing all in black, the working on the farm, and the book-learning he does. But that nerdy fa�ade is a powerful undercurrent of raw, animal sex appeal and studly charm. Sol System is the unsung, unappreciated fourth member of Flare's Sexified Foursome.
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is disturbing.

These threads remind me of 1999! Should't like, you guys all be like 35 now and be on like, the Stair! Home Improvement Forums or like doing golf?

I've read that at least one of you has managed to produce a baby, and while I don't condone it in the least, nor wish any of you others to attempt the same, it seems to be what y'all should be trying to do, anyway.

There are no uteruses in the control panel, is all I am saying.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't really dress all in black, though. At the moment my jeans are black, sure, but they have, like, goofy red lettering down one side. My shirt is white, and has a cartoon image of an anthropomorphic bull on the front, standing beside his pickup, which has "Dallas or bust" written on the tailgate. He has apparently recently been or is on his way to fish, judging by the equipment visible.

Incidentally, both these items were gifts.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was only twenty back in 1999. I suspect that's true for a good number of regular posters here. Besides, some have moved on the full embrace of adulthood. Lee is married and has a daughter. Jay has a daughter. Aban's getting married.

Besides, uteruses are not the end all and be all of life, is all I am saying.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd imagine if you got into technicalities, they might very well be.
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, from the description, and the fact that the image is in Simon's Flare Upload folder, I'd guess he looks something like this.
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

I'm certain those frames are going to be in style next spring.

So I went to NVIDIA's website, and downloaded their GeForce/TNT driver for Windows XP, and then I thought, hey, I'll play a little Diablo II, and then my computer hilariously crashed, and then it crashed again on the reboot, so I junked their driver and deleted everything. Well, this is what happened the last time, so I am more or less resigned to it.

But, like, remember how earlier I couldn't find any "display adapter" listed in that there device manager? Now I can. What's the deal here? Because in the absence of evidence to the contrary I am going to assume that the box is filled with pure voodoo.

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Yes, he's a little nerdy what with the aviator sunglasses, the dressing all in black, the working on the farm, and the book-learning he does."

And the leafy posing. I bet that was his own idea, too.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

God.
WizArtist II
"How can you have a yellow alert in Spacedock? "
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for WizArtist II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Siegfried:
Besides, uteruses are not the end all and be all of life, is all I am saying.

And yet....where would we be without them?

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world...those that understand Binary and those that don't.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

I have a very cynical and sexist answer to that.
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sol System:
God.

Yes? I really wish you people would be clear in your requests- I've got quite the backlog just now.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps